52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Abbott Receives FDA Approval For Ios-Compatible App Allowing People Living With Chronic Pain And Movement Disorders To Personalize Therapy Via Their Mobile Device
Abbott CEO Says "It's Clear That The Need For Testing Is Large And It Isn't Going Away" - Conf Call
Abbott Reports Second-Quarter Earnings Per Share $0.30 From Continuing Operations
Abbott Laboratories is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture and sale of a range of healthcare products. The Company operates through four segments: Established Pharmaceutical Products, Diagnostic Products, Nutritional Products and Vascular Products. Its Established Pharmaceutical Products include a range of branded generic pharmaceuticals manufactured around the world and marketed and sold outside the United States. Its Diagnostic Products include a range of diagnostic systems and tests. Its Nutritional Products include a range of pediatric and adult nutritional products. Its Company's Vascular Products include a range of coronary, endovascular, vessel closure and structural heart devices for the treatment of vascular disease. The Company, through St. Jude Medical, Inc., also offers products, such as rhythm management products, electrophysiology products, heart failure related products, vascular products, structural heart products and neuromodulation products.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
100 Abbott Park Rd
ABBOTT PARK, IL
Miles D. White
Executive Chairman of the Board
Robert B. Ford
President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Robert E. Funck
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance
Hubert L. Allen
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Mary K. Moreland
Executive Vice President of Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Abbott Laboratories said on Thursday demand for its coronavirus tests will likely remain high even after a safe and effective vaccine is available as the medical device maker forecast full-year profit above analysts' estimates.
* ABBOTT CEO SAYS AT THE END OF JUNE, PROCEDURE VOLUMES REBOUNDED TO 90% OF PRE-CRISIS LEVELS ON AVERAGE IN U.S. - CONF CALL
Abbott Laboratories expects to see higher demand for serology and antibody testing for the new coronavirus, even after a vaccine becomes available, Chief Executive Officer Robert Ford said on a post-earnings conference call on Thursday.
Abbott Laboratories on Thursday reported a 46.6% fall in second-quarter profit as the COVID-19 pandemic continued to batter its medical device unit.
* ABBOTT RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR NEW HEART RHYTHM DEVICES FEATURING BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY AND CONTINUOUS REMOTE MONITORING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABBOTT - COS PARTNER TO INTEGRATE ABBOTT'S FREESTYLE LIBRE CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORING TECHNOLOGY WITH TANDEM'S INSULIN DELIVERY PRODUCTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABBOTT LABORATORIES FILES FOR POTENTIAL 2-PART, NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/3hT6Zrw) Further company coverage:
* ABBOTT LABORATORIES SAYS IT FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/3i0wEim) Further company coverage:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday cleared a new version of Abbott Laboratories' continuous glucose monitoring device, helping the company build upon the success of its fastest-growing diabetes product.
* ABBOTT'S FREESTYLE® LIBRE 2 ICGM CLEARED IN U.S. FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN WITH DIABETES, ACHIEVING HIGHEST LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday cleared a new version of Abbott Laboratories' continuous glucose monitoring device.
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.36PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABBOTT RELEASES INTERIM CLINICAL STUDY DATA ON ID NOW COVID-19 RAPID TEST SHOWING STRONG AGREEMENT TO LAB-BASED MOLECULAR PCR TESTS
Abbott Laboratories on Thursday said an analysis of data from an ongoing study of its ID NOW rapid test, which is used in the White House and elsewhere to spot COVID-19, shows it is highly accurate when compared with industry-standard tests.
* ABBOTT ANNOUNCES CONTRACT TO SUPPLY MILLIONS OF IGG LAB-BASED ANTIBODY TESTS TO UK GOVERNMENT
* ABBOTT ANNOUNCES HEALTH CANADA AUTHORIZATION UNDER COVID-19 INTERIM ORDER AND IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY OF ITS COVID-19 ANTIBODY TEST IN CANADA
A top Trump administration official said on Friday the government still has confidence in Abbott Laboratories’ <ABT.N> speedy coronavirus test used at the White House, which regulators have warned could deliver inaccurate results.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday that Abbott Laboratories’ speedy coronavirus test, which can deliver results within minutes and is used at the White House, could potentially be inaccurate but can still be used to test patients.
Britain has given the green light to Abbott Laboratories <ABT.N> to produce a COVID-19 antibody test, shortly after it gave the same approval to Swiss drugmaker Roche Holding <ROG.S>, health officials said on Friday.
* CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE: FDA INFORMS PUBLIC ABOUT POSSIBLE ACCURACY CONCERNS WITH ABBOTT ID NOW POINT-OF-CARE TEST
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.