52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Adler Real Estate Recommends Shareholders To Tender Shares Into ADO Offer
ADO Properties: Acceptance Of ADO-Offer From More Than 52% Of Adler-Shareholders
ADO Properties Starts Acceptance Period Tender Offer For Shares In Adler Real Estate
ADO Properties SA is a Luxembourg-based company, operating in Berlin, Germany, in the residential real estate field of industry with over 20,000 units, including the recent acquisitions. The Company has an integrated, scalable in-house platform with its own property management. The Company takes over the responsibility for the state of its apartment building and it is also responsible for the staff and neighborhood's environment. Its portfolio focuses on central locations in Berlin, Germany, as well as suburban districts.
Chairman of the Board
Thierry Jean-Francois Beaudemoulin
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ben M. Irle
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares in German property group Adler Real Estate rose as much as 10.5% on Monday after an agreed takeover offer by domestic peer Ado Properties on Sunday that marked further consolidation in the sector.
German real estate group Gewobag has signed an agreement to buy about 6,000 flats in Berlin from peer ADO Properties <ADJ.DE> for 920 million euros ($1 billion), it said late on Thursday.
Germany's Adler Real Estate has agreed to buy ADO Group, a Tel Aviv-listed shareholder in ADO Properties, for 708 million euros ($777 million), the companies said on Monday.
* DIVIDEND 0.60 EURPER SHARE VERSUS 0.45 EURPER SHARE YEAR AGO
* DGAP-NEWS: ADO PROPERTIES S.A. ANNOUNCES CHANGE TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* A.D.O GROUP TO EXAMINE PRIVATE OR PUBLIC OFFERING BY ADO PROPERTIES SA DURING FIRST FISCAL QUARTER OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 9MTH INCOME FROM RENTAL ACTIVITIES OF ADO PROPERTIES ROSE BY 21% TO EUR 78.7 MILLION
* DGAP-NEWS: ADO PROPERTIES S.A. ACQUIRES IN SEVERAL TRANSACTIONS 1,594 UNITS IN BERLIN
* Confirms once more positive outlook and expects FFO I run-rate to be at least eur 62 million
* DGAP-NEWS: ADO PROPERTIES S.A.: ADO PROPERTIES SUCCESSFULLY PLACES 400 MILLION EURO CORPORATE BOND WITH A COUPON OF 1.5% AND RECEIVES BAA2 RATING FROM MOODY'S
* STRONG INCREASE OF INCOME FROM RENTAL ACTIVITIES (+24.3%) DRIVEN BY NEW ACQUISITIONS AND LIKE-FOR-LIKE GROWTH
* FY strong increase of income from rental activities (+36.5 pct)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.