52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
FDA Declines To Approve Adamis Pharmaceuticals Drug Zimhi
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Says Q3 Revenue Increased About 54% To $5.9 Mln
Adamis Pharma Provides Regulatory Update For Higher Dose Naloxone Pre-Filled Syringe
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of its specialty pharmaceutical products. The Company is developing various products in the allergy and respiratory markets, including a dry powder inhaler technology that it acquired from 3M Company (3M). The Company's product portfolio includes specialty pharmaceutical products, such as Epinephrine pre-filled syringe (PFS), APC-5000 dry powder inhaler (DPI), APC-1000 and APC-2000, and biotechnology products, such as TeloB-VAX (vaccine), APC-100, APC-200 and APC-300. The Company's lead product candidate, the Epinephrine Injection USP 1:1000 0.3 milligram Pre-filled Single Dose Syringe, or the Epinephrine PFS, is a pre-filled syringe designed to deliver a premeasured 0.3 milligrams dose of epinephrine for the treatment of anaphylaxis. The Company also has licensed vaccine technology called somatic transgene immunization (STI) technology.
11682 El Camino Real Ste 300
Richard C. Williams
Independent Chairman of the Board, Consultant
Dennis J. Carlo
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert O. Hopkins
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance
David J. Marguglio
Senior Vice President, Chief Business Officer and Director
Karen K. Daniels
Vice President - Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $6.7 MILLION REGISTERED DIRECT OFFERING
* ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP - AT MEETING, COMPANY OBTAINED CONCURRENCE FROM FDA ON CMC INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR RESUBMISSION OF NDA
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp <ADMP.O> said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its opioid overdose treatment, Zimhi, sending its shares plunging 56%.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp said on Monday its opioid overdose treatment was rejected by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
A unit of Novartis AG said on Tuesday it would make partner Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's emergency allergy shots immediately available in local pharmacies across the United States, amid a shortage of Mylan NV's rival product, EpiPen.
Novartis AG said its U.S. unit Sandoz Inc will launch Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's emergency allergy shots next year in the United States, at a price that is about 16 percent below that of similar rival products.
* ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS UPDATES SYMJEPI COMMERCIALIZATION PLANS
* ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE FOR REVIEW FOR THE SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION OF ITS LOW DOSE SYMJEPI PRODUCT CANDIDATE
* US COMPOUNDING, A SUBSIDIARY OF ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS, DEVELOPS A UNIQUE COMPOUND TO MANAGE ULCERS IN HORSES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES SUBMISSION OF INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG (IND) APPLICATION TO THE FDA FOR NEW PRODUCT CANDIDATE FOR THE TREATMENT OF OPIOID OVERDOSE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS SUBMITS PRIOR APPROVAL SUPPLEMENT TO FDA FOR THE PEDIATRIC VERSION OF SYMJEPI
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp said on Thursday it received U.S. approval for its emergency epinephrine syringes to treat severe allergic reactions that it intends to be a lower cost rival to Mylan NV's widely used EpiPen, sending its shares up more than 50 percent.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals on Thursday said it received U.S. approval for its emergency epinephrine syringes to treat severe allergic reactions that would compete with Mylan's widely used EpiPen, sending its shares up 50 percent.
* Adamis pharmaceuticals receives FDA approval for its epinephrine pre-filled syringe
* Adamis Pharmaceuticals announces closing of public offering of common stock and exercise of over-allotment option in full Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Perceptive Advisors LLC reports 5.57 percent passive stake in Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp as of April 21 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2p9rcOW) Further company coverage:
* Adamis Pharmaceuticals announces pricing of public offering of common stock
* Adamis Pharmaceuticals announces proposed public offering of common stock
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.