52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ardent Leisure Group Ltd says FY Net Loss Attributable $136.6 Million Versus Loss Of $60.9 Million
Ardent Leisure Acknowledges Shareholder Class Action Served Regarding Dreamworld Tragedy
Ardent Leisure Group Says Enters Partnership Transaction With Redbird Capital Partners
Ardent Leisure Group Ltd is an Australia-based company, which invests in and operates leisure businesses in Australia and the United States of America. The Company operates through two segments: Main Event and Theme Parks. The Main segment operates solely in the United States of America and comprises of over 42 Main Event sites in Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Kansas, Florida, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Maryland, Delaware and Colorado. The Theme Parks Segment comprises Dreamworld and WhiteWater World in Coomera, Queensland and the SkyPoint observation deck and climb in Surfers Paradise, Queensland. Its Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are home to more than 40 rides and slides. Dreamworld is also a wildlife conservation park, housing more than 500 animals.
L 8 60 Miller Street
NORTH SYDNEY, NSW
Gary Hilton Weiss
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Financial Officer
Christopher D. Morris
President and Chief Executive Officer of Main Event Entertainment of Ardent Leisure Management Limited
Chief Executive Officer - Theme Parks Division of Ardent Leisure Management Limited
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Ardent Leisure Group Ltd <ALG.AX> entered a guilty plea in an Australian court on Wednesday to charges related to a fatal accident on a river rapids ride at its Queensland theme park in 2016, a company spokesman told Reuters.
Ardent Leisure Group Ltd said on Tuesday a prosecutor in Australia's Queensland state filed three charges against it for an accident at a theme park on a river rapids ride in 2016 that killed four people.
Australian theme park operator Ardent Leisure Group Ltd will defend itself against a shareholder class action following a fatal accident at its Dreamworld theme park in 2016, the company said on Thursday.
Australian park owner and operator Ardent Leisure Group Ltd will defend itself against a shareholder class action over a fatal accident at its Dreamworld theme park in 2016, the company said on Thursday.
* DUE TO EXTENSION OF U.S. GOVERNMENT SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES, ALL MAIN EVENT CENTRES NATIONWIDE TO REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 30 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* TO TEMPORARILY CEASE OPERATING DREAMWORLD AND WHITEWATER WORLD FROM 23 MARCH
* AFTER US GOVERNMENT ISSUES STRICTER GUIDELINES TO STOP SPREAD OF COVID-19, MAIN EVENT TO TEMPORARILY CLOSE ALL OF CENTRES NATIONWIDE
* GROWING UNCERTAINTY OF COVID-19 HAS RESULTED IN REDUCTION IN ATTENDANCE AND REVENUE AT CENTRES ACROSS UNITED STATES
* GOT CORONER'S FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING CORONIAL INQUEST INTO THUNDER RIVER RAPIDS RIDE TRAGEDY ON 25TH OCT 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REAFFIRMS COMMITMENT TO IMPLEMENT CORONER'S RECOMMENDATIONS THAT RELATE TO OPERATIONS OF DREAMWORLD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.