52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Alaska Air Group Q3 GAAP Loss Per Share $3.49
Alaska Air Group Says Appointed Jessie Knight, Jr. To Board Effective Immediately
Alaska Air Group Inc - Planning Assumption Is For Our Q4 Capacity To Be Down Approximately 40%
Alaska Air Group, Inc. is the holding company of Alaska Airlines (Alaska), Virgin America Inc., Horizon Air (Horizon) and other business units. The Company operates through three segments: Mainline, Regional and Horizon. Its Mainline segment includes Alaska's and Virgin America's scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo throughout the United States, and in parts of Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica and Cuba. Its Regional segment includes Horizon's and other third-party carriers' scheduled air transportation for passengers across a shorter distance network within the United States under capacity purchased arrangements (CPAs). Its Horizon segment includes the capacity sold to Alaska under CPA. Alaska and Virgin America operate fleets of narrowbody passenger jets. As of December 31, 2016, it maintained two frequent flyer plans: the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan and the Virgin America Elevate.
19300 International Blvd
Bradley D. Tilden
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Shane R. Tackett
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance
President of Alaska Airlines, Inc.
Joseph A. Sprague
President of Horizon Air Industries, Inc.
Gary L. Beck
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Alaska Air said on Tuesday that its revenue fell less than expected in the last month of the third quarter on improving demand for air travel.
Boeing Co is in discussions to sell 737 MAX jets to Alaska Air Group Inc once the plane returns to service following a lengthy grounding, three people familiar with the matter said.
Boeing Co is in discussions with Alaska Air for a potential deal to buy 737 MAX jets once the plane returns to service following a lengthy grounding, three people familiar with the matter said.
* ALASKA AIRLINES AND HORIZON AIR ANNOUNCE RECEIPT OF PAYROLL SUPPORT PROGRAM FUNDS UNDER CARES ACT
* ALASKA AIRLINES AND HORIZON AIR ANNOUNCE DETAILS OF AID EXPECTED UNDER CARES ACT
The U.S. carrier had earlier planned to reduce its April capacity by at least 10% and May capacity by at least 15%.
Alaska Air Group said on Monday it expects to cut its capacity by 80% for both April and May, as demand falters due to the coronavirus crisis. (https://bit.ly/2JLqiUa)
* ALASKA AIR GROUP INC - CONTINUES TO EXPERIENCE DEMAND THAT IS 80% OR MORE BELOW NORMAL LEVELS AS A RESULT OF COVID-19 OUTBREAK
* ALASKA AIRLINES ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE REDUCTIONS AND OTHER CHANGES TO CONSERVE CASH
* ALASKA AIR GROUP INC - WILL IMMEDIATELY REDUCE CAPACITY FOR APRIL BY AT LEAST 10% AND MAY BY AT LEAST 15% FROM ORIGINAL EXPECTATIONS
Major U.S. airlines were back up and running on Monday after a system-wide outage delayed hundreds of flights and fired-up customer complaints on social media, the second such disruption in a week.
Alaska Air Group Inc said on Thursday it was too early to discuss its future 737 MAX deliveries from Boeing Co, following a deadly crash involving one of the planes in Ethiopia this past Sunday.
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.32PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* QTRLY TOTAL OPERATING REVENUE $1,832 MILLION VERSUS $1,740 MILLION
* ON COMBINED BASIS FOR ALL OPERATIONS, AIR GROUP REPORTS FOR MARCH 6.5 PERCENT INCREASE IN TRAFFIC ON 7.2 PERCENT INCREASE IN CAPACITY VERSUS MARCH 2017
* ALASKA AIR GROUP SAYS CEO BRADLEY TILDEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.7 MILLION VERSUS $4.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2pAVBqg Further company coverage:
* ALASKA AIR GROUP INC - JAN. 2018 LOAD FACTOR 75.8 PERCENT VERSUS 78.1 PERCENT
* ALASKA AIRLINES, VIRGIN AMERICA AND ITS FLIGHT ATTENDANTS REACH TENTATIVE MERGER AGREEMENT
* FLIGHT ATTENDANT UNION REACHES MERGER TENTATIVE AGREEMENT WITH ALASKA AIRLINES
* ALASKA AIR GROUP - HAS NAMED DAVID OPPENHEIM AS VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.