52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Reports Pricing Of $500 Mln First Lien Notes Offering
Amc Entertainment Holdings Says Covid-19 Pandemic Has Had And Will Continue To Have A Significant And Adverse Impact On Its Business
AMC Entertainment Holdings Announces Proposed Private Offering Of First Lien Notes
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, including AMC Entertainment Inc. (AMCE), American Multi-Cinema, Inc. (OpCo) and its subsidiaries, is engaged in the theatrical exhibition business. It operates through theatrical exhibition operations segment. It licenses first-run motion pictures from distributors owned by film production companies and from independent distributors. The Company also offers a range of food and beverage items, which include popcorn; soft drinks; candy; hot dogs; specialty drinks, including beers, wine and mixed drinks, and made to order hot foods, including menu choices, such as curly fries, chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks. It operates over 900 theatres with approximately 10,000 screens globally, including over 661 theatres with approximately 8,200 screens in the United States and over 244 theatres with approximately 2,200 screens in Europe. The Company’s subsidiary also includes Carmike Cinemas, Inc.
11500 Ash St
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Adam M. Aron
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Sean D. Goodman
Chief Financial Officer
Stephen A. Colanero
Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Daniel E. Ellis
Executive Vice President - Development & International Department
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Corona Capital is a daily column updated throughout the day by Breakingviews columnists around the world with short, sharp pandemic-related insights.
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc, the world's largest movie theater operator, said on Friday it has enough cash to withstand a global suspension of operations until a possible partial reopening of its locations in July.
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc, the world's largest theater operator, has placed its chief executive and all of its corporate employees on furlough to preserve cash during the coronavirus outbreak, a company spokesman said on Wednesday.
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc said on Tuesday that it would temporarily shut its theaters in a bid to contain the coronavirus spread, joining other major chains Cineplex Inc and Cineworld Group.
* AMC THEATRES TO CLOSE ALL U.S. LOCATIONS FOR 6 TO 12 WEEKS BEGINNING TUESDAY MORNING, MARCH 17
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc <AMC.N> said on Monday it will limit attendance at its U.S. theaters to a maximum of 50 people per show, effective immediately, due to the spread of coronavirus, sending its shares down 21%.
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC - EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, AMC WILL FURTHER LIMIT ATTENDANCE TO A MAXIMUM OF 50 PEOPLE FOR EACH AND EVERY SHOWTIME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc said on Friday it bought back 24 million shares from its top investor Dalian Wanda Group and issued $600 million worth of convertible notes to private equity firm Silver Lake.
Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin's real estate-to-media conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group is exploring a deal to cut its stake in AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc, the world's largest cinema operator, people familiar with the matter said.
Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin's real estate-to-media conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group is exploring a deal to cut its stake in AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc <AMC.N>, the world's largest cinema operator, people familiar with the matter said.
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC CEO ADAM ARON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.4 MLN VS $10.9 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HzcqdN) Further company coverage:
AMC Entertainment Holdings <AMC.N> is working with Citi <C.N> on an initial public offering (IPO) of Britain's Odeon cinemas group, three sources familiar with the matter said.
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS - ON MARCH 14, BOARD APPOINTED MAOJUN ZENG AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF BOARD - SEC FILING
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS SAYS ON MARCH 12, 2018, LINCOLN ZHANG GAVE NOTICE OF HIS RESIGNATION AS DIRECTOR EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - SEC FILING
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS
Saudi Arabia's main sovereign wealth fund said it planned to enter the cinema business with major U.S.-based movie exhibition company AMC Entertainment Holdings, as the conservative kingdom lifts a 35-year-old ban on cinemas.
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC - SIGNED NON-BINDING MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH PUBLIC INVESTMENT FUND OF SAUDI ARABIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT CEO ADAM ARON-CO WAS APPROACHED 6 TIMES IN LAST 90 DAYS TO MAKE MAJOR INVESTMENTS OR TO BUY SIGNIFICANT CHUNK OF THEATRE NETWORK- CNBC Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.