52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amryt Pharma Holdings Q2 Diluted EPS Loss $0.12
Amryt Pharma Files Preliminary Prospectus Related To Listing Of 32.6 Mln ADSS On The Nasdaq
Amryt Pharma Says Publicly Files Registration Statement For Impending U.S. Listing On Nasdaq
Amryt Pharma Holdings Limited, formerly Amryt Pharma plc, is a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering treatments for patients with rare and orphan diseases. The Company is building a diversified portfolio of proprietary drugs to help address some of rare and debilitating illnesses. Its products include AP 101 and AP102. AP101 (Episalvan) is a potential treatment for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), and it is in Phase III clinical trials. AP102 is focused on developing novel, next generation somatostatin analogue (SSA) peptide medicines for patients with rare neuroendocrine diseases. It holds a license to sell Lojuxta (lomitapide) for adults, across the European Union (EU) and other territories, including the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey and Israel. Lojuxta is used to treat a rare life-threatening disease called Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Ivybridge House, 1 Adam Street
Harry Thomas Stratford
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Company Secretary
Senior Non-Executive Independent Director
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Amryt Pharma said Filsuvez, a topical therapeutic gel, had demonstrated a significant increase in speed of wound healing in the rare disease Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) in a late-stage trial, the first treatment to do so.
Amryt Pharma <AMYT.L> <AMYT.O>, a rare disease specialist listed on London's AIM and Dublin's ESM markets, debuted on Nasdaq on Wednesday in a move aimed at increasing the liquidity of its stock and gaining more analyst coverage.
* AMRYT PHARMA PLC FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS RELATED TO LISTING OF 32.6 MILLION ADSS ON THE NASDAQ - SEC FILING
* AMRYT PHARMA PLC - AMRYT PUBLICLY FILES REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR IMPENDING US LISTING ON NASDAQ
* ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH SWIXX BIOPHARMA AG
* AMRYT PHARMA HOLDINGS LTD - $44.6M UNAUDITED Q1 REVENUES REPRESENTING A 30% INCREASE ON UNAUDITED COMBINED REVENUES OF $34.3M IN Q1 2019
* AMRYT PHARMA HOLDINGS LTD - BUSINESS PERFORMANCE IN Q4 2019 WAS STRONG AND THIS POSITIVE MOMENTUM HAS CONTINUED INTO Q1 2020
* AMRYT PHARMA PLC - DRAFT REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR US NASDAQ LISTING
Britain's Amryt Pharma has agreed to buy Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of Novelion Therapeutics, in a deal that reunites the franchise for lomitapide, a treatment for patients with a rare cholesterol disorder.
* REVENUES FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 INCREASED TO EUR 12.8M (2016: EUR 1.48M) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* BLOCKTRADE - AMRYT PHARMA PLC : PLACING TO RAISE EUR 15.0 MILLION (£13.3 MILLION) THROUGH ISSUANCE OF 66,477,651 NEW ORDINARY SHARES AT 20 PENCE PER SHARE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.