52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aramark Says Issued Notice Of Conditional Redemption Pursuant To Indenture Relating To 2024 Notes
Aramark Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Earnings
Aramark Says Will Pay $21 Mln Into A Settlement Fund In Return For Dismissal Of Lawsuits And Release Of All Claims Arising From Lawsuits
Aramark is a global provider of food, facilities and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, and sports, leisure and corrections clients. The Company operates through three segments: Food and Support Services North America (FSS North America), Food and Support Services International (FSS International), and Uniform and Career Apparel (Uniform). FSS North America and FSS International segments include food, refreshment, specialized dietary and support services, including facility maintenance and housekeeping, provided to business, educational and healthcare institutions and in sports, leisure and other facilities. The Uniform segment includes rental, sale, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of personalized uniforms and other textile items to clients in a range of industries in the United States, Puerto Rico, Japan and Canada, including manufacturing, transportation, construction, restaurants and hotels, healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
2400 Market St
Stephen I. Sadove
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
John J. Zillmer
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Paul C. Hilal
Vice Chairman of the Board
Stephen P. Bramlage
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
Stephen R. Reynolds
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The United Auto Workers union on Thursday reached a tentative agreement for a new contract covering 850 Aramark employees who work at General Motors <GM.N> plants in Ohio and Michigan in maintenance, two sources briefed on the matter said.
The United Auto Workers union on Thursday reached a tentative agreement for a new contract covering 850 Aramark employees who work at General Motors plants in Ohio and Michigan in maintenance, two sources briefed on the matter said.
Activist investor Paul Hilal's Mantle Ridge LP has bought nearly 10% of Aramark's <ARMK.N> common stock to push for changes at the U.S. food services company, a regulatory filing showed on Friday.
Activist investor Paul Hilal's Mantle Ridge LP bought nearly 10% of U.S. food services company Aramark's common stock and while it plans to push for changes, the fund is stopping short of making an outright bid for the company, a regulatory filing showed.
Investment firm Mantle Ridge LP is exploring forming a consortium with private equity firms and sovereign wealth funds to make an offer for U.S. food services company Aramark, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS AND INCREASES 2018 OUTLOOK
* REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS AND INCREASES 2018 OUTLOOK
* ARAMARK SAYS CEO ERIC FOSS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.3 MILLION VERSUS $17.1 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2p8i8NR) Further company coverage:
* ARAMARK - ON DECEMBER 11, UNIT, ARAMARK INTERMEDIATE HOLDCO AND CERTAIN UNITS OF CO ENTERED INCREMENTAL AMENDMENT NO. 2 - SEC FILING
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.57 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Food services company Aramark <ARMK.N> said on Monday it would buy Avendra LLC, majority owned by Marriott International Inc <MAR.O>, and uniform and linen supplier AmeriPride Services Inc for a total of $2.35 billion, before tax benefit adjustments.
* Says entered into a definitive agreement under which Aramark will acquire Avendra for a purchase price of $1.35 billion
* Aramark says units entered into an amendment to credit agreement, dated march 28, 2017 - SEC Filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Aramark - United States Tennis Association ,co announced partnership to provide retail merchandise services for USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On March 28 co, units entered into a credit agreement - SEC filing
* Aramark- on march 22 subsidiary priced a private offering of eur 325.0 million aggregate principal amount of 3.125% senior notes due 2025 - sec filing
* Aramark - unit intends to privately offer EUR 325.0 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2025
* Massachusetts Financial Services Company reports 5.5 percent passive stake in Aramark as of Dec 31, 2016 -SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lmPMcR] Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.53 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.