52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aviva Plc Appoints Amanda Blanc As Chief Executive
UK watchdog reviews value for money in pensions
Aviva To Redeem 500 Mln Stg Fixed/Floating Rate Direct Capital Instruments
Aviva plc is a United Kingdom-based holding company that provides life insurance, general insurance and asset management products and services. Aviva Investors provides asset management services to Aviva and external clients. Its segments include United Kingdom & Ireland; France; Poland; Italy; Canada; Asia; Aviva Investors, and Other Group activities. It distributes products to its individual, group and corporate customers directly and via a network of intermediaries and partners.
St. Helens, 1 Undershaft
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Group Chief Risk Officer, Interim Chief Executive Officer - UK Insurance
Group General Counsel, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Aviva shares soared to five-month highs on Thursday after the British life, motor and home insurer's new chief executive Amanda Blanc said it would reduce its focus on Asia and Europe in a strategy shift welcomed by analysts.
British life insurer Phoenix said on Tuesday it was expanding its business open to new customers with the appointment of Aviva's Tom Ground to lead Retirement Services.
Aviva named independent director and former Zurich Insurance executive Amanda Blanc as its new chief executive on Monday who immediately signalled a potential strategy overhaul, sending the British insurer's shares up.
Aviva Chief Executive Officer Maurice Tulloch is stepping down with immediate effect for family health reasons, the UK insurer said on Monday, naming independent director and former Zurich Insurance executive Amanda Blanc as his replacement.
* AVIVA PLC - AVIVA APPOINTS AMANDA BLANC AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Hiscox, QBE and Aviva policyholders can join Britain's markets watchdog in a High Court case to decide which insurers should pay out to businesses shut by the coronavirus pandemic, a judge said on Friday.
* APPLIED TO LUXEMBOURG STOCK EXCHANGE TO CANCEL LISTING OF £500M STERLING DCIS ON BOURSE DE LUXEMBOURG WITH EFFECT FROM (AND INCLUDING) 28 JULY
* AVIVA COMPLETES 150 MILLION STG BULK ANNUITY FOR GENERAL HEALTHCARE-REDINGTON, ADVISER TO GENERAL HEALTHCARE Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
Chances of a negative Brexit outcome are higher now than ever before and the risks are not yet reflected in markets, Peter Fitzgerald, multi-asset CIO at Aviva Investors said on Tuesday.
Italy's UBI Banca said on Friday it has extended its insurance partnerships with Cattolica and Aviva to the end of June of the next year.
* AVIVA SAYS COMPLETES 95 MILLION STG BULK ANNUITY DEAL FOR BRITISH BANKERS’ ASSOCIATION Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* Faces possible legal action from UK hospitality firms (Adds analyst, shares, CFO comment, hospitality claims)
* CHAIR OF TREASURY COMMITTEE, HAS TODAY WRITTEN TO CHRISTOPHER WOOLARD, INTERIM CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA), SEEKING INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRESS OF ANY INVESTIGATIONS THAT MIGHT BE ONGOING INTO AVIVA OR WIDER MARKET IN PREFERENCE SHARES.
British insurer Aviva's life new business sales rose by 28% to 12.3 billion pounds ($15 billion)in the first quarter, helped by strong bulk annuity saies, and it estimated it would pay 160 million pounds in coronavirus-related claims.
Aviva on Tuesday named former Lloyds Banking Group finance chief George Culmer as its chairman, as the British insurer grapples with the fallout of the coronavirus crisis.
* APPOINTMENT OF GEORGE CULMER AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN WITH EFFECT FROM 27(TH) MAY 2020
* SAYS COMPLETES 350 MILLION STG BULK ANNUITY DEAL FOR CO-OPERATIVE PENSION SCHEME, FOLLOWING 1 BILLION DEAL IN JAN 2020 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* AVIVA - IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR SHAREHOLDERS TO ATTEND AGM IN PERSON Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
British insurer Aviva said on Thursday its executive directors and leadership team would not be considered for any bonus for 2020 until dividends are restarted.
British insurer Aviva said on Wednesday it has shelved its 2019 final dividend and would review all material company spending as part of plans to insulate its business from the economic fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.