for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Banca Generali SpA

BGN.MI

Latest Trade

32.72EUR

Change

-0.12(-0.37%)

Volume

78,739

Today's Range

32.68

 - 

33.12

52 Week Range

21.24

 - 

33.24

As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Banca Generali FY Net Profit Up At EUR 272.1 Mln

Feb 10 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::CET1 RATIO AT 14.6% AT END-DEC.FY NET PROFIT EUR 272.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 180.1 MILLION YEAR AGO.FY NET BANKING INCOME EUR 578 MILLION VERSUS EUR 449.4 MILLION YEAR AGO.PROPOSES DIVIDEND FOR 1.85 EUR PER SHARE.

Banca Generali Total Net Inflows In Dec. At EUR 614 Mln

Jan 14 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN DEC AT EUR 614 MILLION.

Banca Generali Launches Issue Of 50 Mln Euro Additional Tier 1

Dec 20 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::SAID ON THURSDAY THAT IT HAD SET TERMS OF 50 MLN EURO ISSUE OF ADDITIONAL TIER 1 INSTRUMENTS .INSTRUMENTS TO BE FULLY SUBSCRIBED BY TWO GERMAN INSURANCE COMPANIES OF ASSICURAZIONI GENERALI <<<GASI.MI>>>.TIER 1 WILL REPLACE 43 MLN EURO TIER 2 LOAN GRANTED BY OTHER GERMAN INSURANCE COMPANIES.SECURITIES WILL BE CALLABLE ONLY AS OF DEC 23, 2024.HALF YEAR, NON CUMULATIVE COUPON IS AMOUNTS TO 4.5% /YEAR UNTIL DEC 23, 2024, AND TO BE SUBSEQUENTLY RE-CALCULATED EVERY FIVE YEARS.

Standard Ethics Raises Rating For Banca Generali To “EE”

Dec 13 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::STANDARD ETHICS SAYS RAISES ITS RATING FOR BANCA GENERALI FROM “EE-” TO “EE”.

Banca Generali Total Net Inflows In Nov At EUR 373 Mln

Dec 5 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN NOVEMBER AT EUR 373 MILLION.

Banca Generali Total Net Inflows In October At EUR 367 Mln

Nov 11 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN OCTOBER AT EUR 367 MILLION.

Banca Generali Q3 Net Profit Up At EUR 63.2 Mln

Oct 31 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::CET1 RATIO AT 16.5% AT END-SEPT.Q3 NET BANKING INCOME EUR 135.7 MILLION VERSUS EUR 108.4 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 NET PROFIT EUR 63.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 43.3 MILLION YEAR AGO.

Italy's Banca Generali completes acquisition of Valeur Fiduciaria

Oct 15 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI> says::COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF 90.1% OF VALEUR FIDUCIARIA.REMAINING 9.9% CONTINUES TO BE HELD BY SELLERS.

Banca Generali Total Net Inflows In Sept At EUR 309 Mln

Oct 9 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN SEPTEMBER AT EUR 309 MILLION.

Banca Generali Total Net Inflows In August At EUR 315 Mln

Sept 5 (Reuters) - Banca Generali SpA <BGN.MI>::TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN AUGUST AT EUR 315 MILLION.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up