52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co Says U.S. Food And Drug Administration Accepts For Priority Review Applications For Opdivo In Combination With Cabometyx In Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
NIH Launches Phase 3 Safety, Efficacy Trial Of 3 Immune Modulator Drugs In Hospitalized Adults With COVID-19
Bristol Myers Squibb Presents Positive Late-Breaking Data From Phase 3 True North Trial
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company is engaged in the discovery, development, licensing, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sale of biopharmaceutical products. The Company's pharmaceutical products include chemically synthesized drugs, or small molecules, and products produced from biological processes called biologics. Small molecule drugs are administered orally in the form of a pill or tablet. Biologics are administered to patients through injections or by infusion. The Company's products include Empliciti, Opdivo, Sprycel, Yervoy, Eliquis, Orencia, Baraclude, Hepatitis C Franchise, Reyataz Franchise and Sustiva Franchise. It offers products for a range of therapeutic classes, which include virology, including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection; oncology; immunoscience, and cardiovascular. Its products are sold to wholesalers, retail pharmacies, hospitals, government entities and the medical profession across the world. The Company’s subsidiary is Celgene Corp.
Biotechnology & Drugs
430 E 29th St Fl 14
NEW YORK, NY
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
David V. Elkins
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Member of the Leadership Team
Ann Powell Judge
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President Member of the Leadership Team
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
John E. Elicker
Executive Vice President of Investor Relations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) has started a late-stage trial to evaluate if immune-modulating therapies from three drugmakers can help reduce the need for ventilators for COVID-19 patients and shorten their hospital stay.
Bristol Myers Squibb Co said on Wednesday its cancer drug Opdivo plus chemotherapy helped more patients with a form of lung cancer become free of the disease versus chemotherapy alone in a late-stage trial. Significantly more non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients receiving...
Bristol Myers Squibb Co said on Wednesday its blockbuster cancer immunotherapy, Opdivo, met the main goal of pathologic complete response, or the absence of cancer cells, in a late-stage study in patients with a type of lung cancer.
Bristol Myers Squibb Co said on Monday it would buy MyoKardia Inc for about $13 billion to bolster its portfolio of heart disease treatments, ahead of the potential loss of sales exclusivity of some of its blockbuster drugs.
U.S. drugmaker Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Monday it would buy heart drugs developer MyoKardia Inc for about $13 billion.
** India's Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd jumps 9% to a record high after drugmaker settles patent litigation with Celgene, a unit of U.S.-based Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Bristol Myers Squibb Co on Thursday raised its annual profit forecast as it predicted a recovery in sales of its hospital-administered drugs, which had taken a hit to demand as patients avoided doctors' offices due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bristol Myers Squibb Co raised its annual profit forecast on Thursday on hopes of a recovery in demand for its hospital-administered drugs, which had dropped as patients stayed away from doctors' offices due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* DRAGONFLY THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES NEW RESEARCH COLLABORATION WITH BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB TO DEVELOP NOVEL THERAPEUTIC CANDIDATES FOR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AND NEURO-INFLAMMATION TARGET
* AGIOS AND ROYALTY PHARMA ANNOUNCE $255 MILLION PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR IDHIFA® ROYALTY
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF FORTY-FIVE CENTS PER SHARE ON $.10 PAR VALUE COMMON STOCK OF CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JOUNCE THERAPEUTICS REGAINS WORLDWIDE RIGHTS TO JTX-8064 FROM BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
* NEW DATA REINFORCE IMPROVED AND DURABLE CLINICAL RESPONSES OF ORENCIA IN MODERATE-TO-SEVERE EARLY RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS PATIENTS WITH AUTOANTIBODIES LINKED TO MORE SEVERE DISEASE
U.S. drugmaker Bristol Myers Squibb Co said on Tuesday its treatment Zeposia, which it gained through its $74 billion buyout of Celgene last year, met the main goals of a late-stage study testing it in patients with an inflammatory bowel disease.
* BRISTOL MYERS - ANNOUNCES TOPLINE RESULTS FROM PHASE 3 TRUE NORTH TRIAL EVALUATING ZEPOSIA IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ULCERATIVE COLITIS
* BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB ANNOUNCES COMMERCIAL LAUNCH AND AVAILABILITY OF ZEPOSIA® (OZANIMOD), A NEW ORAL TREATMENT FOR RELAPSING FORMS OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION APPROVES OPDIVO® (NIVOLUMAB) + YERVOY® (IPILIMUMAB) COMBINED WITH LIMITED CHEMOTHERAPY AS FIRST-LINE TREATMENT OF METASTATIC OR RECURRENT NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
* REPARE THERAPEUTICS - ENTERED INTO EXCLUSIVE, WORLDWIDE RESEARCH COLLABORATION WITH BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY VALIDATES BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB’S APPLICATIONS FOR IDECABTAGENE VICLEUCEL (IDE-CEL, BB2121) AND CC-486 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO - ANNOUNCED PRESENTATION OF DATA ACROSS ITS HEMATOLOGY PORTFOLIO AT EHA ANNUAL CONGRESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.