52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
U.S. States Seek $26.4 Bln From Drug Companies In Opioid Litigation - WSJ
Cardinal Health Says Expects 2021 Non-Gaap EPS In Range Of $5.25 To $5.65
Cardinal Health - Sees Mid-Single Digit Percentage Decline In 2020 Pharmaceutical Segment Profit - Presentation
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a healthcare services and products company. The Company operates through two segments: Pharmaceutical and Medical. The Pharmaceutical segment distributes branded and generic pharmaceutical, specialty pharmaceutical, over-the-counter healthcare and consumer products. This segment also operates nuclear pharmacies and cyclotron facilities; provides pharmacy management services to hospitals, as well as medication therapy management and patient outcomes services to hospitals, other healthcare providers and payers, and provides services to healthcare companies. The Medical segment distributes a range of medical, surgical and laboratory products, and provides services to hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and other healthcare providers. This segment also manufactures, sources and develops its own Cardinal Health brand medical and surgical products. It provides post-acute care management and transition services, and software to hospitals.
Biotechnology & Drugs
7000 Cardinal Pl
Gregory B. Kenny
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Michael C. Kaufmann
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jason M. Hollar
Chief Financial Officer
Victor L. Crawford
Chief Executive Officer - Pharmaceutical segment
Stephen M. Mason
Chief Executive Officer-Medical Segment
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* DAVE EVANS TO JOIN CARDINAL HEALTH BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CARDINAL HEALTH INC - SENDING IRREVOCABLE NOTICE OF EARLY REDEMPTION TO HOLDERS OF CO'S $500 MILLION 4.625% NOTES DUE 2020
* CARDINAL HEALTH - SEES MID-SINGLE DIGIT PERCENTAGE DECLINE IN 2020 PHARMACEUTICAL SEGMENT PROFIT - PRESENTATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS THIRD QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2020
* CARDINAL HEALTH - JASON HOLLAR WILL RECEIVE A BASE SALARY OF $700,000 Source text for Eikon: https://bit.ly/2IYvLGH Further company coverage:
* CARDINAL HEALTH NAMES JASON HOLLAR AS NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Cardinal Health 200 LLC, a unit of Cardinal Health Inc <CAH.N>, has been awarded a maximum $2.25 billion modification for a contract with the Defense Logistics Agency for ordering and distribution of medical surgical supplies, the Pentagon said on Thursday.
Drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc warned on Tuesday that its business could be hurt as it defends itself against several opioid-related lawsuits.
Drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc warned on Tuesday that its business could take a hit as it defends itself against a host of opioid-related lawsuits.
U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc beat analyst estimates for adjusted fourth-quarter profit on Monday, supported by higher sales in its pharmaceutical and medical devices businesses.
Cardinal Health Inc reported a fourth-quarter loss compared to a year-ago profit, as the U.S. drug distributor was hit by an asset-impairment charge of $1.35 billion.
* Shares touch over 4-1/2 yr low (Adds details, CEO comments from conf call; Updates share price)
U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc posted a 33 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by a change in the company's effective tax rate primarily associated with its Cordis business.
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
* CARDINAL HEALTH RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT THE BELOW-MARKET MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
Kentucky's attorney general on Monday filed a lawsuit against drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc , accusing it of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
Kentucky's attorney general on Monday accused the drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORTS 5.68 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CARDINAL HEALTH INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2CfIHSC) Further company coverage:
* Shares up nearly 5 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analyst comments, background, share movement)
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.