for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

The Carlyle Group LP

CG.O

Latest Trade

26.47USD

Change

-0.00(-0.00%)

Volume

643,550

Today's Range

25.85

 - 

26.52

52 Week Range

15.09

 - 

27.02

As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Mubadala Says Carlyle Group Completes Acquisition Of Stake In CEPSA

Oct 15 (Reuters) - MUBADALA INVESTMENT COMPANY::CARLYLE GROUP COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF SHAREHOLDING IN CEPSA FROM MUBADALA.FUNDS AFFILIATED WITH CARLYLE HAVE ACQUIRED 37% SHAREHOLDING IN COMPAÑÍA ESPAÑOLA DE PETRÓLEOS, S.A.U (CEPSA) FROM MUBADALA.MUBADALA WILL REMAIN THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER IN CEPSA, HOLDING THE REMAINING 63%.IN PARALLEL WITH NEW SHAREHOLDER PARTNERSHIP, CARLYLE AND MUBADALA HAVE NAMED PHILIPPE BOISSEAU AS CEO TO SUCCEED PEDRO MIRO.

Carlyle Group LP Dissolves Stake In Seaspan Corp

Sept 25 (Reuters) - Carlyle Group LP <CG.O>::CARLYLE GROUP LP DISSOLVES STAKE IN SEASPAN CORP AS OF SEPT. 20, 2019 FROM PRIOR STAKE OF 26.6% AS OF JUNE 13, 2018 - SEC FILING.

Carlyle Prices $425 Million Senior Notes Offering

Sept 5 (Reuters) - Carlyle Group LP <CG.O>::CARLYLE PRICES $425 MILLION SENIOR NOTES OFFERING.CARLYLE GROUP LP - PRICED ITS OFFERING OF $425 MILLION OF 3.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2029 OF CARLYLE FINANCE SUBSIDIARY L.L.C., ITS INDIRECT SUBSIDIARY.

Carlyle Group To Offer Senior Notes

Sept 5 (Reuters) - Carlyle Group LP <CG.O>::CARLYLE TO OFFER SENIOR NOTES.CARLYLE GROUP LP - INTENDS TO USE NET PROCEEDS FROM SALE OF NOTES TO REDEEM ALL OF OUTSTANDING 5.875% SERIES A PREFERRED UNITS OF CARLYLE GROUP L.P.CARLYLE GROUP LP - INTENDS TO USE NET PROCEEDS FROM SALE OF NOTES TO REDEEM ALL OF OUTSTANDING 5.875% SERIES A PREFERRED UNITS OF CARLYLE GROUP L.P.

HireVue To Receive Growth Investment From New Majority Investor Carlyle Group

Sept 3 (Reuters) - HIREVUE::HIREVUE TO RECEIVE GROWTH INVESTMENT FROM NEW MAJORITY INVESTOR CARLYLE GROUP.HIREVUE - EQUITY CAPITAL FOR INVESTMENT WILL COME FROM CARLYLE PARTNERS VII.

Neptune Energy CEO says no target day for potential IPO

Aug 29 (Reuters) - Neptune Energy::NEPTUNE ENERGY CEO SAYS THERE IS SCOPE FOR FURTHER OIL, GAS COOPERATION WITH ENI IN SOUTHEAST ASIA, NORTH AFRICA, POTENTIALLY NORTHWEST EUROPE.NEPTUNE ENERGY CEO SAYS THERE IS NO TARGET DATE FOR POTENTIAL IPO, THERE IS RANGE OF POSSIBILITIES, WE COULD ALSO BE ATTRACTIVE TO BIGGER FIRMS.NEPTUNE ENERGY CFO SAYS IPO MARKETS HAVE NOT BEEN GREAT OVER THE LAST 18 MONTHS.

Bexel Announces Rebranding Of Equipment Sales Division Bexel TSS Is Now Bexel Sales

Aug 26 (Reuters) - Bexel::BEXEL, AN NEP BROADCAST SERVICES COMPANY - ANNOUNCES REBRANDING OF EQUIPMENT SALES DIVISION BEXEL TSS WHICH IS NOW REFERRED TO AS BEXEL SALES.

Osram: We Don't Believe AMS Offer Will Be An Antitrust Issue

Aug 22 (Reuters) - Osram <OSRn.DE> in analyst call::CEO SAYS BAIN/CARLYLE AS WELL AS AMSAMS.S ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUY SHARES DURING BIDDING PERIOD.CEO SAYS WE INTEND TO CONTINUE DISCUSSIONS WITH AMS DURING NEXT WEEKS SINCE THEY HAD NO SUFFICIENT TIME FOR LEARNING DETAILS.CEO SAYS ON AMS OFFER, I DON'T YET HAVE RECEIVED ANY FEEDBACK FROM OUR CLIENTS; NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON BAIN/CARLYLE OFFER.CEO SAYS BUSINESS COMBINATION AGREEMENT WITH AMS IS BINDING FOR THREE YEARS, FOR SECTION ON WORKFORCE FOR FIVE YEARS.SAYS ON AMS OFFER, WE DON'T BELIEVE THIS WILL BE AN ANTITRUST ISSUE.

Carlyle Group And Safestore Form JV To Acquire M3 Self Storage

Aug 19 (Reuters) - Carlyle Group LP <CG.O>::CARLYLE GROUP LP - CO AND SAFESTORE FORM JOINT VENTURE TO ENTER DUTCH SELF-STORAGE MARKET.CARLYLE GROUP LP - SAFESTORE, CO FORM JV TO ACQUIRE M3 SELF STORAGE.CARLYLE GROUP LP - CARLYLE WILL HAVE AN 80% SHAREHOLDING IN JV VIA FUNDS FROM CARLYLE EUROPE REALTY.CARLYLE GROUP LP - SAFESTORE WILL CONTRIBUTE BALANCE OF INITIAL EQUITY INVESTMENT IN JV.CARLYLE GROUP LP - ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL TERMS WERE NOT DISCLOSED.

IG Metall Rejects AMS Takeover Bid For Germany’s Osram Licht

Aug 19 (Reuters) - IG Metall spokeswoman::AMS OFFER FOR OSRAM LICHT STILL NOT CONVINCING, STILL CLEARLY REJECT TAKEOVER BY AMS.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up