52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cineworld Says No Change In Co's Position On Cineplex Takeover Since March
Cineplex Announces Extension Of Temporary Closure Of Theatres And Entertainment Venues
Cineworld Says Plans For Cineplex Deal Still In Place
Cineplex Inc. is a Canada-based entertainment and media company. The Company operates through three segments: Film Entertainment and Content, Media and Amusement and Leisure. The Film Entertainment and Content reporting segment includes revenues from theatre attendance, including box office and food service revenues. It also includes in-theatre amusement, theatre rentals and digital commerce rental and sales. The Media reporting segment is comprised of cinema media and digital place-based media. Cinema media consists of all in-theatre advertising revenues and costs, including pre-show, showtime, magazine and lobby advertising. Digital place-based media is comprised of revenues and costs associated with the design, installation and operations of digital signage networks, along with advertising on certain networks. The Amusement and Leisure reporting segment is comprised of the three operating segments: amusement solutions, location-based entertainment and eSports.
1303 Yonge St 2nd Floor
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CINEWORLD GROUP PLC - COVID-19 UPDATE AND SUSPENSION OF DIVIDEND
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc said on Tuesday that it would temporarily shut its theaters in a bid to contain the coronavirus spread, joining other major chains Cineplex Inc and Cineworld Group.
* In worst case, cinemas may close for three months, company says
Cineworld <CINE.L> will buy Canada's Cineplex <CGX.TO> for $1.65 billion in cash, making the British firm the biggest cinema operator in North America as it looks to tackle increasing competition from online streaming services.
British cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc said on Monday it will buy Canada's Cineplex Inc for $2.1 billion, including debt to expand its operations.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW C$0.44 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Co, NFL announced 3-year sponsorship agreement that will bring Sunday night football and super bowl live to Cineplex theatres across Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Cineplex Inc - announced an increase of $75 million in revolving facility under terms of its existing credit facilities, entered into during Q2 of 2016
* Cineplex-Pursuant to notice, co may acquire for cancellation up to 10% of its total public float of common shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IMAX and Cineplex expand partnership, adding two auditoriums and IMAX VR centre in canada
* Q2 revenue C$364.1 million versus I/B/E/S view C$386.9 million
* Topgolf and Cineplex announce partnership to bring sports entertainment venues to Canada
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.