52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cromwell Property Group Refers To Variation Of Ara's Proportional Offer
ARA Asset Management Holdings To Acquire Up To 67.5 Mln Cromwell Securities On-Market
Cromwell Property Group Says Brought Application In Court Seeking Preliminary Discovery From ARA
Cromwell Property Group is an Australia-based real estate investor and manager. The Company’s segments include Direct property investment, Indirect property investment and Funds and asset management. Direct property investment segment includes the ownership of investment properties located throughout Australia. Indirect property investment segment includes its equity accounted investments in Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust (CEREIT) and the Cromwell Partners Trust, as well as investments in Australian property trusts and European collective investment vehicles. Funds and asset management segment includes activities in relation to the establishment and management of external funds for retail investors and wholesale funds. Asset management includes property and facility management, leasing and project management.
Real Estate Operations
Gio, L 19 200 Mary St
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Paul Louis Weightman
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Andrew James Fay
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Cromwell EREIT Management Pte. Ltd.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Australia's Cromwell Property Group <CMW.AX> said on Tuesday it had received a takeover bid from its largest shareholder, ARA Asset Management, for 29% of its stapled securities.
Australia's Cromwell Property Group said on Tuesday it received a takeover bid from fund manager ARA Asset Management to acquire 29% of Cromwell's stapled securities.
** Shares of RDI Reit up 20.1 pct at 155p, best single-day pct gain since Sept. 2009
Australia-based global real estate investment manager Cromwell Property Group confirmed on Wednesday it has approached London-listed RDI Reit PLC about a possible takeover offer as part of its efforts to expand in the UK and Europe.
* SUCCESSFULLY PRICED ISSUE OF EUR 230 MILLION 2.5 PER CENT GUARANTEED CONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2025
* CROMWELL PROPERTY GROUP ANNOUNCES OFFER OF EUR 230 MILLION & EUR 20 MILLION (UPSIZE OPTION), 7 YEAR, GUARANTEED CONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2025
* RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT ARA ASSET MANAGEMENT TO BUY 19.5% STAKE IN CROMWELL FROM REDEFINE PROPERTIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONCLUDED AN AGREEMENT TO DISPOSE OF 386.5 MILLION STAPLED SECURITIES IN CROMWELL PROPERTY GROUP FOR AN CONSIDERATION OF AUD 405.8 MILLION
* SELLS BUILDING IN INNER NORTH BRISBANE BUSINESS HUB TO MAIN TENANT, QUEENSLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY FOR $84 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY REVENUE AND OTHER INCOME $ 270.5 MILLION VERSUS $244.9 MILLION
* LAUNCHES SECURITY PURCHASE PLAN TO RAISE UP TO $30 MILLION THROUGH PLACEMENT OF 15,000 SHARES AT $0.947 PER SHARE
* ANNOUNCED A $170 MILLION STRATEGIC PLACEMENT TO SINGHAIYI GROUP LTD. AND HAIYI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD
* IPO portfolio focuses on office, logistics assets in Europe
Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust, sponsored by Australia's Cromwell Property Group, started trading at 0.55 euros per unit on Thursday, same as the offer price of its 556 million euro ($659.5 million) IPO in Singapore.
Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust, a property trust sponsored by Australia's Cromwell Property Group, filed a prospectus for a 556 million euro ($657 million) listing in Singapore, cutting the size of a previously planned offering.
* Cromwell european real estate investment trust lodges ipo prospectus in singapore
* Agreed sale price of $4.65 per unit represents a premium to IOF closing price on 3 October 2017
Australia's Cromwell Property Group <CMW.AX> has put on hold its up to 927 million euros ($1.1 billion) initial public offering (IPO) of a real estate investment trust on the Singapore Exchange, according to a stock exchange filing.
Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust, a property trust sponsored by Australia's Cromwell Property Group <CMW.AX>, launched on Monday an up to 927 million euros ($1.1 billion) initial public offering in Singapore, IFR reported citing a term sheet of the deal.
Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust, a property trust sponsored by Australia's Cromwell Property Group, launched on Monday an up to 927 million euros ($1.1 billion) initial public offering in Singapore, IFR reported citing a term sheet of the deal.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.