52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cyfrowy Polsat Q2 Net Profit 288.4 Mln Zlotys, Above Expectations
Cyfrowy Polsat Q1 Net Profit At 182.4 Mln Zlotys, Above Expectations
Cyfrowy Polsat Unit To Buy Interia For 422 Mln Zlotys
Cyfrowy Polsat SA is a Poland-based pay digital television platform operator. It is composed of Cyfrowy Polsat, direct-to-home (DTH) platform, and Telewizja Polsat, commercial television (TV) broadcaster. It operates through one business segment: Retail business, comprising DTH, broadband Internet in High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) and Long Term Evolution (LTE) technologies, as well as mobile telephony services in a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) model; and Broadcasting and television production, offering TV channels consisting of general entertainment, sports, news, business, lifestyle, movie and children’s channels. On May 7, 2014, the Company acquired 100% stake in Metelem Holding Company Ltd. It operates through Midas SA, through Polkomtel SA.
Broadcasting & Cable TV
ul. Lubinowa 4a
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Maciej Arkadiusz Stec
Vice Chairman of the Management Board
Member of the Management Board for Finance
Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Polish media and telecoms group Cyfrowy Polsat <CPS.WA> said late Thursday it agreed to buy a controlling stake in sports content producer and distributor Eleven Sports Network Sp.z o.o. (ESN) for 38 million euros ($44.48 million).
* SAYS DECIDED TO EXTEND THE TERM TO PLACE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR THE SALE OF SHARES IN NETIA SA UNDER THE TENDER OFFER UNTIL MAY 14
Chief financial officer of Poland's Cyfrowy Polsat said on Thursday she would not expect 2018 EBITDA or earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation to rise this year from 3.62 billion zlotys reported for 2017.
* POLAND'S CYFROWY POLSAT SAYS Q4 NET PROFIT AT 167 MILLION ZLOTYS ($48.81 MILLION) VERSUS 258 MILLION ZLOTYS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL AND 350 MLN IN Q4 2016
Polish media and telecoms group Cyfrowy Polsat said on Monday its fourth-quarter net profit will be smaller due to changes in income tax regulations that took effect this year.
* Polish media and telecoms group Cyfrowy Polsat says it has agreed new terms of financing of its debt
* SAYS DECIDED TO EXTEND THE TERM TO PLACE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR THE SALE OF SHARES IN NETIA SA UNDER THE TENDER OFFER UNTIL APRIL 9
* Polish telecoms and media group Cyfrowy Polsat does not exclude increasing its stake in telecoms firm Netia above a currently targeted level of about 66 percent of shares, Cyfrowy's Chief Financial Officer Katarzyna Ostap-Tomann says
* Poland's telecoms and media group Cyfrowy Polsat announces on Tuesday a tender offer to buy 119,349,971 shares in telecoms firm Netia at 5.77 zlotys for each share of Netia
* Cyfrowy Polsat wants to buy controlling stake in telecom firm Netia;
Cyfrowy Polsat, Poland's largest media group, reported a 13 percent drop in third-quarter net profit on Thursday, falling short of analysts' estimates, dragged down by a higher comparison base following a boost from the European Football Championships in 2016.
* POLAND'S CYFROWY POLSAT SAYS Q1-Q3 NET PROFIT AT 813.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 820 MILLION ZLOTYS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL
* CYFROWY POLSAT GROUP SIGNED A LONG-TERM CONTRACT WITH EUTELSAT COMMUNICATIONS FOR LEASE OF MULTIPLE TRANSPONDERS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.