52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Centurylink Announces Pricing Of Private Offering By Level 3 Financing Of Senior Secured Notes
Centurylink Posts Q3 EPS Of $0.28
Centurylink Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Level 3 Financing Senior Notes
CenturyLink, Inc. is an integrated communications company. The Company is engaged in providing an array of communications services to its residential and business customers. Its segments include Enterprise, which provides strategic, legacy and data integration products and services to small, medium and enterprise business, wholesale and governmental customers, including other communication providers, and Consumer, which provides strategic and legacy products and services to residential customers. Its communications services include local and long-distance voice, broadband, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), private line (including special access), Ethernet, colocation, hosting (including cloud hosting and managed hosting), data integration, video, network, public access, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), information technology and other ancillary services.
100 Centurylink Dr,
PO Box 4065
Harvey P. Perry
Chairman of the Board
Jeffrey K. Storey
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Stacey W. Goff
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Executive Vice President - Marketing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is investigating a nationwide CenturyLink Inc network outage that has affected service on 911 emergency phone calls across the country, agency chairman Ajit Pai said on Friday.
U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai said on Friday the agency had launched an investigation into a nationwide CenturyLink Inc outage that has affected 911 service for consumers across the country.
Energy drinks maker Osotspa Pcl <OSP.BK> on Friday priced the initial public offering of its shares at the high end of the proposed range, valuing the century-old company at 75 billion baht ($2.29 billion) in the largest corporate listing in Thailand this year.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CENTURYLINK SAYS CEO GLEN POST'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $14.7 MLN VS ABOUT $14 MLN LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2vbYzaE] Further company coverage:
* TEMASEK HOLDINGS SAYS AS OF APRIL 4, IT MAY BE DEEMED TO OWN 118.1 MILLION CENTURYLINK'S SHARES BENEFICIALLY OWNED BY UNITS Source text: (https://bit.ly/2JnCjNV) Further company coverage:
* TEMASEK HOLDINGS (PRIVATE) LIMITED REPORTS 9.7 PERCENT STAKE IN CENTURYLINK INC AS OF MARCH 27, 2018 - SEC FILING
* CENTURYLINK CEO GLEN POST TO RETIRE IN MAY EFFECTIVE ON DATE OF CENTURYLINK'S 2018 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
* CENTURYLINK REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* CENTURYLINK TO HIRE 150 EMPLOYEES IN MONROE TO STAFF NEW OUTBOUND SALES CENTER FOCUSED ON SERVING SMALL BUSINESS CUSTOMERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CENTURYLINK AND COLLAB9 TO DEPLOY SECURE CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS TO THE DEFENSE NUCLEAR FACILITIES SAFETY BOARD
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited reports 8.7 percent stake in CenturyLink Inc. as on November 1, 2017 - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2iEL8Xi)
Telecommunications provider CenturyLink Inc <CTL.N> on Monday won anti-trust approval from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for its purchase of Level 3 Communications Inc <LVLT.N>, the agency said.
* CenturyLink acquisition of Level 3 receives approval from Federal Communications Commission
Telecommunications provider CenturyLink Inc won U.S. antitrust approval from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for its purchase of Level 3 Communications Inc, a person briefed on the matter said on Monday.
* Partnership to provide Centurylink customers with complementary enterprise-grade cloud options from Data#3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* TRC Capital says due to pending Level 3 Communications and Centurylink deal, TRC amended terms of its tender offer for up to 2 million shares of :evel 3
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1300 GMT on Tuesday:
Telecommunications provider CenturyLink Inc <CTL.N> has won U.S. antitrust approval for its purchase of Level 3 Communications Inc <LVLT.N> on condition that it sell certain assets, according to a court filing dated on Monday.
* U.S. Department of Justice clears CenturyLink's acquisition of level 3
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.