52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Euronext Q3 EBITDA Up At 108.0 Million Euros
Euronext Announces Volumes For October 2019
Euronext Announces Volumes For September 2019
Euronext NV is a company based in the Netherlands that serves as a parent of the Euronext pan-European exchange group. Euronext offers a diverse range of products and services, combining equity, fixed income securities and derivatives markets in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London and Paris. The Company's businesses comprise listing, cash trading, derivatives trading, market data and indices, post-trade and market solutions, among others. Euronext regulated markets provide a listing venue for companies seeking to raise capital and enter the Eurozone. It provides an electronic trading platform, which enables investors to place orders directly with the exchange. The Company sells real time, historic and reference data generated from the activity on the Euronext markets. It also calculates and publishes a portfolio of more than 500 benchmark indices, including the AEX-Index and CAC 40 Index. The Company offers technology solutions and services to exchanges and market operators.
Chairman of the Managing Board, Chief Executive Officer
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Talent Officer
Chief Information and Technology Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY QUARTERLY REVIEW OF THE CAC FAMILY INDICES
Euronext NV has secured the backing of a majority of shareholders in Norway's Oslo Bors which it aims to buy, the European exchanges operator said on Friday, while the target firm's CEO said it would explore alternatives to the deal.
Pan-European exchanges group Euronext NV, which is bidding to buy Oslo Bors , said on Friday it had now secured the backing of a majority of shareholders in the Norwegian stock market operator.
Pan-European exchanges group Euronext NV <ENX.PA> is set to add the Oslo bourse to its portfolio after winning the support of shareholders owning almost half of the Norwegian stock exchange for a 625 million euros ($711 million) bid.
Euronext NV is seeking the support of Oslo Bors VPS Holding's board of directors to acquire the company which owns the Oslo stock exchange for 625 million euros ($711.4 million), it said on Monday.
* APRIL 2018: AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK EUR 7.9 MILLION, DOWN -8.8% VERSUS YEAR AGO
* IN MARCH 2018, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 8,671 MILLION
* EURONEXT ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENTS IN EURONEXT LONDON AND IN ITS US ACTIVITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IN FEBRUARY 2018, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 9,141 MILLION, UP +29.4% COMPARED TO FEBRUARY 2017
* Looking for more deals after Irish exchange purchase (Adds details, CEO comments)
* IN DECEMBER 2017, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 7,783 MILLION, UP +7.5%
* IN SEPTEMBER 2017, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 7,295 MILLION, UP +14.6% COMPARED TO SEPTEMBER 2016
Euronext has signed an agreement with LCH for continued provision of derivatives and commodities clearing services by the London-based clearinghouse.
Pan-European exchange Euronext has extended its contract with Britain's LCH in a surprise move that could help defuse tension over where euro-denominated trades are cleared after Brexit.
* BNP Paribas and SocGen announce successful completion of sale of Euronext shares
* EURONEXT TO ACQUIRE FASTMATCH AND EXPAND INTO GLOBAL FX MARKETS
The European Union is expected to propose that clearing of euro denominated securities should be moved from London to the continent after Brexit, Euronext <ENX.PA> chief executive Stephane Boujnah said on Friday.
Pan-European stock exchange Euronext, has signed a binding agreement of terms with ICE Clear Netherlands for the provision of derivatives and commodities clearing services.
Euronext <ENX.PA> is in exclusive talks to buy the London Stock Exchange's (LSE) <LSE.L> French clearing business, a potential deal that would help clear the way for LSE's proposed $28 billion merger with Deutsche Boerse <DB1Gn.DE>.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.