52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eurazeo to acquire UTAC Ceram
Eurazeo H1 Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA Down 39% At EUR 223.5 Mln
Eurazeo Invests $33M In Fintech Thought Machine
Eurazeo SE is a France-based investment company that resulted from the merger of two investment companies, Eurafrance and Azeo. The Company's portfolio of investments includes listed and unlisted venture capital funds, such as Europcar which offers short-term leasing of touring and utilitarian vehicles; ELIS which provides leasing and maintaining professional clothing and sanitary equipment; APCOA which is involved in parking lot management; Nest Fragrances, which is a lifestyle fragrance brand offering a variety of personal care, home fragrance; Intercos, a cosmetic product subcontractor; Moncler which offers upscale clothes and accessories for men, women and children; Gruppo Banca Leonardo, Fonroche and Fraikin. The Company also invests in real estate companies, such as ANF and in listed companies, such as Rexel, a provider of professional distribution of electrical equipment; Accor, a hotel group; Edenred, a provider of prepaid services and Danone. It operates through Iberchem.
Misc. Financial Services
1 Rue de Georges Berger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Virginie Sarah Sandrine Morgon
Chairwomen of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer
Honorary Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Olivier Merveilleux du Vignaux
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French private equity firm Eurazeo <EURA.PA> has invested $33 million in Thought Machine, a British-based fintec company founded in 2014 by former Google <GOOGL.O> engineer Paul Taylor which has set up software systems for banks.
Investment firm Eurazeo has asked bidders to submit last-ditch bids in September for French car rental firm Europcar Mobility Group SA <EUCAR.PA> as it seeks to avert a painful restructuring, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Q1 ECONOMIC REVENUE EUR 1.32 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.38 BILLION YEAR AGO
European buyout fund Eurazeo , which has a 29.9% stake in Europcar, said on Monday it would participate in a plan to support the French car hire firm financially.
* EURAZEO IS GOING AHEAD WITH ITS SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING ON THE ORIGINAL DATE, SUSPENDING 2019 DIVIDEND AND TAKING ACTION TO HELP COMBAT THE PANDEMIC
European buyout fund Eurazeo has hired Citigroup and Evercore to prepare the sale of its payments business Planet in a deal that could value the Irish firm at up to 2 billion euros ($2.22 billion), three sources told Reuters.
European investment firm Eurazeo <EURA.PA> is exploring a partial or full sale of its near 30% stake in Europcar Mobility Group <EUCAR.PA> as it seeks to cash out from the troubled French car rental company, sources told Reuters.
French investment group Eurazeo <EURA.PA> has sold its entire stake in Italian luxury clothes company Moncler <MONC.MI> for around 445 million euros ($505 million).
French investment group Eurazeo has sold its entire stake in Italian luxury clothes company Moncler for around 445 million euros ($505 million).
* Q1: +5.5% INCREASE IN TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT TO NEARLY €16.3 BILLION
* CREATION OF 3,715,756 NEW FREE SHARES ALLOCATED TO SHAREHOLDERS ON BASIS OF ONE NEW SHARE FOR 20 OLD SHARES
* IM SQUARE SECURES SIGNIFICANT FINANCING SUPPORT FROM EURAZEO AND LAUNCHES ITS US DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
* PROPOSED DIVIDEND OF €1.25 PER SHARE. BONUS SHARE GRANT OF ONE NEW SHARE FOR TWENTY SHARES HELD
* VIRGINIE MORGON WILL SUCCEED PATRICK SAYER AS EURAZEO’S CEO ON MARCH 19, 2018 Source text: http://bit.ly/2oUQQbs Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
French private equity company Eurazeo said on Tuesday it was selling its remaining 4.20 percent stake in AccorHotels to institutional investors.
* EURAZEO - ANNOUNCES ITS INTENT TO SELL, THROUGH ITS SUBSIDIARY LH 19, ITS ENTIRE STAKE IN ACCOR OF 12,185,303 SHARES REPRESENTING 4.20% OF ACCOR’S SHARE CAPITAL
French private equity group Eurazeo has announced the its merger with middle market focused French private equity house Idinvest.
* EURAZEO AND IDINVEST PARTNERS ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY CONCLUSION OF FIRM AGREEMENT THAT WILL CREATE A PRIVATE EQUITY LEADER
* ACQUISITION OF A MINORITY STAKE IN CONTENTSQUARE THROUGH ITS EURAZEO CROISSANCE DIVISION
* INVESTMENT COMPANY WILL INVEST C. €100 MILLION TO BECOME THE GROUP’S MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.