52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Gets Indian Regulator Nod For Favipiravir
Glenmark Gets Regulator Nod For Clinical Trials In India On Favipiravir Antiviral Tablets For COVID-19 Patients
Glenmark Pharma Gets ANDA Tentative Approval For Dapagliflozin & Saxagliptin Tablets
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a global pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of new chemical entities (NCEs) and new biological entities (NBEs). Its segments are India, United States, Latin America, Europe and Rest of the World (ROW). It has approximately seven molecules, over two NCEs and approximately five NBEs in various stages of pre-clinical and clinical development. It is focused on developing and marketing branded and generic formulations. It focuses on manufacturing products across therapeutic areas of dermatology, respiratory and oncology. Its active pharmaceuticals ingredients (API) business spans over 80 countries, including regulated markets of the United States, Europe, Japan and Canada. Its products are primarily marketed in the United States and Western Europe. It has offices in over 40 countries, and operates approximately 20 manufacturing facilities in over five countries. It operates over five research and development (R&D) centers.
Biotechnology & Drugs
B D S Marg
Chakala, Off Western Express Highway
Glenn Mario Saldanha
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
V. S. Mani
Global Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Director - Corporate Affairs, Executive Director
Rajesh V. Desai
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals USA was charged on Tuesday with conspiring to fix prices for generic drugs, the U.S. Justice Department said in a statement.
* HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LTD - HINDUSTAN UNILEVER COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF VWASH FROM GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd has received Indian regulatory approval to make and sell oral antiviral drug favipiravir for treating mild-to-moderate COVID-19 infections in the country, it said on Friday.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd said on Friday it had received an approval from India's drugs regulator to make and sell oral antiviral drug favipiravir for treating mild-to-moderate COVID-19 patients in the country.
* INDIAN REGULATOR APPROVES FAVIPIRAVIR FOR TREATMENT OF MILD TO MODERATE COVID-19 IN INDIA
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd <GLEN.NS> said on Tuesday it would begin a clinical trial in India to test a combination of two anti-viral drugs, favipiravir and umifenovir, as a potential COVID-19 treatment.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd said on Tuesday it will begin a new clinical trial in India to test a combination of two anti-viral drugs - favipiravir and umifenovir - as a potential COVID-19 treatment.
* GLENMARK INTRODUCES 3-IN-1 INHALER THERAPY FOR COPD IN INDIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd <GLEN.NS> said on Thursday it will start clinical trials in India of antiviral drug favipiravir, seen as a potential treatment for COVID-19, sending its shares up as much as 9%.
Shares of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd rose almost 9% on Thursday after the Indian drugmaker got an approval to conduct clinical trials with antiviral drug favipiravir, seen as a potential treatment for COVID-19.
* RECEIVES APPROVAL FROM REGULATOR (DCGI) TO CONDUCT CLINICAL TRIALS IN INDIA ON FAVIPIRAVIR ANTIVIRAL TABLETS FOR COVID-19 PATIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GETS ANDA TENTATIVE APPROVAL FOR DAPAGLIFLOZIN & SAXAGLIPTIN TABLETS, 10 MG/5 MG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD -RECEIVES ANDA TENTATIVE APPROVAL FOR DAPAGLIFLOZIN TABLETS, 5 MG AND 10 MG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO, HIKMA ENTER EXCLUSIVE LICENSING AGREEMENT FOR COMMERCIALIZING RYALTRIS™ SEASONAL ALLERGIC RHINITIS NASAL SPRAY IN US
* CO AND GLENMARK SPECIALTY S.A., UNIT OF GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS, ANNOUNCE SIGNING OF US LICENSE AGREEMENT TO COMMERCIALISE RYALTRIS
* APPROVED THE RAISING OF FUNDS UPTO $400 MILLION Source text for Eikon: [http://bit.ly/2tW1qob] Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 1.91 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.16 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* TO CONSIDER PROPOSALS FOR RAISING OF FUNDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
** Shares of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd fall as much as 2.4 percent to 551.50 rupees, their lowest since June 8
** Shares of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd fall nearly 5 pct to 505.5 rupees, their lowest since May 22
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.