52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Gilead And Galapagos Announce Positive European CHMP Opinion For Jyseleca
Galapagos: Capital Increase Of EUR 17.9 Million
Gilead, Galapagos Announce Topline Results Of Phase 2b/3 Trial In Ulcerative Colitis
Galapagos NV is a Belgium-based clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company is focused on the discovery and development of small molecule medicines with novel modes of action. Its pipeline comprises Phase 3, 2, 1, pre-clinical studies and discovery small-molecule and antibody programs in cystic fibrosis, inflammation, and other indications. The Company aims to develop a portfolio of clinical-stage therapies for the enhancement of existing treatment paradigms. In addition, the Company’s mission is to develop a number of medicines based on the discovery of novel targets. Galapagos NV also discovers which proteins that are involved in causing diseases such as, rheumatoid, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and fibrosis. Galapagos aims to develop small molecules that inhibit these targets, restore the balance and thereby positively influence the course of the disease.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Generaal De Wittelaan 3
Onno van de Stolpe
Chairman of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Rajesh B. Parekh
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Scientific Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* E-THERAPEUTICS PLC - COLLABORATION WITH GALAPAGOS TO DISCOVER THERAPEUTIC STRATEGIES FOR TREATMENT OF IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE THROUGH SUBSCRIPTION RIGHT EXERCISES
Gilead Sciences Inc <GILD.O> and partner Galapagos NV <GLPG.AS> said on Wednesday only a higher dose of their experimental drug filgotinib showed greater effectiveness than placebo in a pivotal study testing it in ulcerative colitis patients.
* GILEAD AND GALAPAGOS ANNOUNCE POSITIVE TOPLINE RESULTS OF PHASE 2B/3 TRIAL OF FILGOTINIB IN MODERATELY TO SEVERELY ACTIVE ULCERATIVE COLITIS
Gilead Sciences Inc and partner Galapagos NV said on Wednesday a higher dose of their experimental drug filgotinib showed greater effectiveness than placebo in a mid-stage study testing it in ulcerative colitis patients.
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY : FIRST THREE-MONTH 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* GALAPAGOS CREATES NEW SUBSCRIPTION RIGHT PLANS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION DEAL WITH BELGIUM-BASED GALAPAGOS
* TODAY ANNOUNCED A COLLABORATION FOCUSED ON THE DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL SMALL MOLECULE DRUGS IN INFLAMMATION
* GALAPAGOS NV - FY GROUP REVENUES & OTHER INCOME OF EUR 896 MILLION, COMPARED TO EUR 318 MILLION IN 2018
* SAID ON MONDAY ISSUED 95,180 NEW ORDINARY SHARES ON NOV 25, FOR TOTAL CAPITAL INCREASE OF EUR 2.7 MLN
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY AN ISSUE OF 301,745 NEW ORDINARY SHARES ON SEP 18, 2019, FOR TOTAL CAPITAL INCREASE (INCLUDING ISSUANCE PREMIUM) OF EUR 6.7 MLN
* GALAPAGOS-FILED APPLICATION TO INITIATE INSOLVENCY PROCEEDINGS WITH COMPETENT LOCAL COURT OF DÜSSELDORF DUE TO PENDING ILLIQUIDITY & OVER-INDEBTEDNESS
U.S. antiviral drugmaker Gilead Sciences <GILD.O> will invest $5.1 billion in a major expansion of its partnership with Belgo-Dutch biotech Galapagos NV <GLPG.AS>, news that lifted Galapagos's shares more than 18% to an all-time high on Monday.
U.S. antiviral drugmaker Gilead Sciences <GILD.O> will invest $5.1 billion in a major expansion of its partnership with Belgo-Dutch biotech Galapagos NV <GLPG.AS>.
U.S. antiviral drugmaker Gilead Sciences will invest $5.1 billion in a major expansion of its partnership with Belgo-Dutch biotech Galapagos NV.
Gilead Sciences Inc will increase its stake in Galapagos NV and gain rights outside Europe to the Belgian-Dutch biotech firm's treatments in development in a $5.1 billion deal, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
* GECKO IS A PHASE 2 STUDY TESTING A SUBCUTANEOUS FORMULATION OF MOR106 IN COMBINATION WITH TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROIDS IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Shares in Belgian drugmaker Galapagos surged nearly 16 percent on Friday after the company said it had seen positive results from several safety and efficacy trials of its rheumatoid arthritis drug filgotinib.
* ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE THROUGH WARRANT EXERCISES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.