52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Genworth Financial Says Appointed Daniel Sheehan IV, As Executive VP And CFO
Genworth Financial Q2 Loss Per Share $0.86
Genworth Says Kelly Groh Will Resign As Chief Financial Officer
Genworth Financial, Inc. provides mortgage insurance products that allow people to purchase homes. The Company offers individual and group long-term care insurance products to meet consumer needs for long-term care. Its segments include U.S. Mortgage Insurance, Australia Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Life Insurance, Runoff, and Corporate and Other. In the United States, the Company offers mortgage insurance products predominantly insuring prime-based, individually underwritten residential mortgage loans (flow mortgage insurance). The Canada Mortgage Insurance segment offers flow mortgage insurance and also provides bulk mortgage insurance. In Australia, the Company offers flow mortgage insurance and provides bulk mortgage insurance. It offers long-term care insurance products. The Runoff segment's non-strategic products include its variable annuity, variable life insurance, corporate-owned life insurance, and other accident and health insurance products.
6620 W Broad St
James S. Riepe
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Thomas J. McInerney
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Daniel J. Sheehan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
Kevin Douglas Schneider
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GENWORTH ANNOUNCES MERGER AGREEMENT EXTENSION TO SEPTEMBER 30, STEPS TO ENHANCE LIQUIDITY
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.17 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA
* GENWORTH AND OCEANWIDE PROVIDE UPDATE ON PENDING TRANSACTION
* NEW YORK REGULATOR REAPPROVES PROPOSED OCEANWIDE ACQUISITION OF GENWORTH'S NEW YORK-DOMICILED INSURANCE COMPANY
* GENWORTH AND OCEANWIDE PROVIDE UPDATE ON PROPOSED TRANSACTION
* DOCUMENTATION SUBMITTED TO INSURANCE REGULATORS REGARDING PROPOSED OCEANWIDE ACQUISITION OF GENWORTH'S NEW YORK-DOMICILED INSURANCE COMPANY
Canadian regulators have approved the sale of Genworth Financial Inc's <GNW.N> majority stake in its Canadian unit to asset manager Brookfield Business Partners <BBU_u.TO>, the companies said on Monday.
Genworth Financial Inc <GNW.N> agreed on Tuesday to sell its 57% stake in its Canadian mortgage insurance unit for about C$2.4 billion ($1.81 billion), as the U.S. insurer looks to close its long-delayed sale to China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co Ltd.
Asset manager Brookfield Business Partners LP said on Tuesday it would buy 57% in Genworth Financial Inc's Canadian mortgage insurance unit for about C$2.4 billion ($1.81 billion).
A U.S. panel that reviews foreign investments for potential national security threats has approved China Oceanwide Holdings Group's [OWREAC.UL] purchase of insurer Genworth Financial <GNW.N>, the two companies said on Saturday.
A U.S. panel that reviews foreign investments for potential national security threats has approved China Oceanwide Holdings Group purchase of insurer Genworth Financial, the two companies said on Saturday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.25 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GENWORTH AND OCEANWIDE WITHDRAW AND REFILE CFIUS JOINT NOTICE
* GENWORTH FINANCIAL INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS FOURTH WAIVER AND AGREEMENT EXTENDS PREVIOUS DEADLINE OF APRIL 1, 2018 TO JULY 1, 2018
* GENWORTH CLOSES $450 MILLION SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GENWORTH FINANCIAL INC - HAS SUCCESSFULLY ALLOCATED AND PRICED ITS PROPOSED $450 MILLION SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN
* GENWORTH FINANCIAL INC SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS REDUCED SIZE OF BOARD TO NINE DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HQcp4H) Further company coverage:
* GENWORTH - ON FEB 23, CO, ASIA PACIFIC GLOBAL CAPITAL, ASIA PACIFIC GLOBAL CAPITAL USA CORP. ENTERED INTO THIRD WAIVER AND AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
Genworth Financial Inc said Tuesday its application for assent to a takeover by China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co Ltd had been refiled, after agreeing changes the duo hope will alleviate U.S. regulatory concerns.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.