52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brookfield Business Partners To Acquire Control Of Genworth Canada
Genworth Announces Termination Of Consent Solicitation For Its Outstanding Notes
Genworth Financial Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.33
Genworth Financial, Inc. provides mortgage insurance products that allow people to purchase homes. The Company offers individual and group long-term care insurance products to meet consumer needs for long-term care. Its segments include U.S. Mortgage Insurance, Canada Mortgage Insurance, Australia Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Life Insurance, Runoff, and Corporate and Other. In the United States, the Company offers mortgage insurance products predominantly insuring prime-based, individually underwritten residential mortgage loans (flow mortgage insurance). The Canada Mortgage Insurance segment offers flow mortgage insurance and also provides bulk mortgage insurance. In Australia, the Company offers flow mortgage insurance and provides bulk mortgage insurance. It offers long-term care insurance products. The Runoff segment's non-strategic products include its variable annuity, variable life insurance, corporate-owned life insurance, and other accident and health insurance products.
6620 W Broad St
James S. Riepe
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Thomas J. McInerney
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Kelly L. Groh
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Kevin Douglas Schneider
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Daniel J. Sheehan
Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Genworth Financial Inc <GNW.N> agreed on Tuesday to sell its 57% stake in its Canadian mortgage insurance unit for about C$2.4 billion ($1.81 billion), as the U.S. insurer looks to close its long-delayed sale to China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co Ltd.
Asset manager Brookfield Business Partners LP said on Tuesday it would buy 57% in Genworth Financial Inc's Canadian mortgage insurance unit for about C$2.4 billion ($1.81 billion).
A U.S. panel that reviews foreign investments for potential national security threats has approved China Oceanwide Holdings Group's [OWREAC.UL] purchase of insurer Genworth Financial <GNW.N>, the two companies said on Saturday.
A U.S. panel that reviews foreign investments for potential national security threats has approved China Oceanwide Holdings Group purchase of insurer Genworth Financial, the two companies said on Saturday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.25 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GENWORTH AND OCEANWIDE WITHDRAW AND REFILE CFIUS JOINT NOTICE
* GENWORTH FINANCIAL INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS FOURTH WAIVER AND AGREEMENT EXTENDS PREVIOUS DEADLINE OF APRIL 1, 2018 TO JULY 1, 2018
* GENWORTH CLOSES $450 MILLION SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GENWORTH FINANCIAL INC - HAS SUCCESSFULLY ALLOCATED AND PRICED ITS PROPOSED $450 MILLION SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN
* GENWORTH FINANCIAL INC SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS REDUCED SIZE OF BOARD TO NINE DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HQcp4H) Further company coverage:
* GENWORTH - ON FEB 23, CO, ASIA PACIFIC GLOBAL CAPITAL, ASIA PACIFIC GLOBAL CAPITAL USA CORP. ENTERED INTO THIRD WAIVER AND AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
Genworth Financial Inc said Tuesday its application for assent to a takeover by China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co Ltd had been refiled, after agreeing changes the duo hope will alleviate U.S. regulatory concerns.
* GENWORTH - QTRLY RESULTS INCLUDE NET FAVORABLE DEFERRED TAX ITEMS OF $456 MILLION DUE TO TAX REFORM, IMPROVED BUSINESS FORECASTS
* GENWORTH AND OCEANWIDE PROVIDE UPDATE ON EFFORTS TO OBTAIN CFIUS CLEARANCE
Genworth Financial Inc <GNW.N> said on Wednesday it was pressing forward on its deal to be acquired by China's Oceanwide Holdings Co Ltd <000046.SZ>, which has stalled over concerns about Chinese access to sensitive U.S. personal data and faced renewed doubts after the collapse...
China's Oceanwide Holdings Co Ltd and insurer Genworth Financial Inc are working to amend a proposed deal in hopes of winning approval from a U.S. national security panel, Genworth said in a statement on Wednesday.
* GENWORTH AUSTRALIA FINALIZES PREMIUM EARNING PATTERN AND UPDATES FY2017 GUIDANCE
The closing deadline for China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co's <0715.HK> proposed purchase of Genworth Financial Inc <GNW.N> has been extended for a second time, to April 1, to allow them to satisfy a U.S. review on foreign takeovers, they said on Wednesday.
China's Oceanwide Holdings Co Ltd and U.S. insurer Genworth Financial Inc have agreed to extend a deadline for their merger agreement to April 1, 2018.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.