52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
S&P Dow Jones Indices Says Etsy, Teradyne And Catalent Set To Join S&P 500
H&R Block Reports Q1 Adjusted EPS $0.55
H&R Block Reports Fiscal 2020 Results
H&R Block, Inc. (H&R Block), through its subsidiaries, provides tax preparation and other services. The Company provides assisted income tax return preparation, digital do-it-yourself (DIY) tax solutions and other services and products related to income tax return preparation to the general public primarily in the United States, Canada, Australia and their respective territories. Assisted income tax return preparation and related services are provided by tax professionals through a system of retail offices operated directly by the Company or its franchisees. It offers tax support, planning, and business accounting and advisory services to its clients. The Company offers a range of online tax services, including preparation of federal and state income tax returns, review of tax returns by a tax professional, access to tax tips, advice and tax-related news, use of calculators for tax planning, error checking and electronic filing.
1 H And R Block Way
KANSAS CITY, MO
Robert A. Gerard
Independent Chairman of the Board
Jeffrey J. Jones
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Tony G. Bowen
Chief Financial Officer
Karen A. Orosco
Senior Vice President - U.S. Retail
Kellie J. Logerwell
Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
H&R Block Inc <HRB.N> gained slightly on Friday after rallying in 13 out of the last 14 sessions as bargain-hunting investors had bet a Joe Biden presidency will help the virus-battered tax preparer along with a coronavirus vaccine.
* H&R BLOCK TO MOVE TO DROP-OFF SERVICE AMID COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Contractor pay and benefits app maker Utmost said on Tuesday it raised $11.2 million in a funding round led by venture capital firm Greylock Partners, the latest sign of Silicon Valley's interest in building tools for employers that use flexible workforces.
Contractor pay and benefits app maker Utmost said on Tuesday it raised $11.2 million in a funding round led by venture capital firm Greylock Partners, the latest sign of Silicon Valley's interest in building management tools for the gig economy.
Shares of H&R Block Inc <HRB.N> fell as much as 21 percent on Wednesday, after the tax preparer said it expected profit margins to shrink as it invests heavily in technology to lure clients who do their own taxes.
* H & R BLOCK INC - EXPECT TO DELIVER REVENUE GROWTH AND MARGINS CONSISTENT WITH PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED OUTLOOK
* H&R BLOCK ANNOUNCES STRONG START TO THE TAX SEASON AND FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
* H & R BLOCK INC - AS A RESULT OF TAX LEGISLATION, CO EXPECTS TO REPORT AN INCOME TAX EXPENSE DURING THIRD QUARTER OF FY18 - SEC FILING
* H & R BLOCK INC - CO, WALMART ANNOUNCED JAN. 16 THAT H&R BLOCK WILL BE NEW DIY DESKTOP TAX SOFTWARE PROVIDER AVAILABLE AT WALMART STORES NATIONWIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* H&R BLOCK ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS
* H & r Block Inc - announces election of Matthew Winter, president of Allstate Corp, to serve on co's board of directors, effective on November 3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* H & R Block Inc says on November 3, board of directors increased number of directors that constitute board from ten to eleven - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2zmoElX] Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.