52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Spain's Liberbank Expects Net Interest Income To Keep Growing In 2020 Thanks To Higher Lending Volumes - CFO
Liberbank Q4 Net Profit Up At 15 Mln Euros YoY
Liberbank To Sell 2.23% Stake In CASER To Helvetia For 25.7 Mln Euros
Liberbank SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the commercial banking activities. It specializes in providing consumer loans. Furthermore, the Bank offers a range of services for entrepreneurs: savings accounts, loans, factoring, payments management, investment funds, import and export financing, guarantees, as well as commercial insurance, among others. The Bank operates through a chain of retail offices in Asturias, Cantabria, Castile La Mancha and Extremadura. It also manages such brands as Cajastur, Caja Extramadura, Caja Cantabria and CCM.
Camino de la Fuente de la Mora, 5
Pedro Manuel Rivero Torre
Independent Chairman of the Board
Manuel Menendez Menendez
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Victor Manuel Bravo Canadas
First Vice Chairman of the Board
Jesus Ruano Mochales
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Corporate officer
Severino Jesus Mendez Suarez
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT FORMALISED 8 MILLION EURO LOAN AGREEMENT WITH LIBERBANK TO FUND ACQUISITION OF HOTEL IN LA CORUNA Source text: https://bit.ly/36KoN1E
Spain's Abanca is close to securing financial backing from Bank of America Merrill Lynch for a takeover bid for its domestic rival Liberbank, financial website Bolsamania said on Tuesday.
Spain's Liberbank and Unicaja called off merger talks on Tuesday after the former savings banks said they could not reach a deal over the terms of a share swap.
Spanish lender Abanca scrapped plans to launch a takeover bid for rival Liberbank on Tuesday, saying it had been unable to carry out due diligence before taking a final decision on whether to make an offer.
Spanish regional lender Abanca said on Friday that it had approached Liberbank about a takeover offer, which would value the former savings bank at around 1.7 billion euros ($1.9 billion).
Spanish regional lender Abanca on Friday confirmed it had approached Liberbank's main shareholders regarding a potential takeover, which could value the former savings bank at around 1.7 billion euros, although it said no deal had been reached yet.
Spain's Unicaja and Liberbank confirmed on Wednesday they had held talks about a potential deal, driving shares in both banks higher on expectations of a tie-up.
Spanish banks Unicaja and Liberbank on Wednesday both confirmed preliminary contacts on a potential corporate operation.
* BAD LOAN RATIO 7.8 PERCENT AT END-MARCH Source text for Eikon:
* BAD LOAN RATIO 8.6 PERCENT AT END-DEC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF LIBERBANK AND BANCO DE CASTILLA-LA MANCHA APPROVE COMMON MERGER PROJECT Source text for Eikon:
* SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH EVO PAYMENTS FROM UNITED STATES
COMISION NACIONAL DEL MERCADO DE VALORES (CNMV)
* SAYS SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE WAS SUBSCRIBED IN FULL, FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF 499.0 MILLION EUROS
* CLOSES PLACEMENT OF 19 PCT OF LIBERBANK SA AT 0.67 EUROS PER SHARE, TOTAL OF 121.5 MILLION EUROS Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS SHAREHOLDERS WITH 22.6 PERCENT OF CAPITAL COMMIT TO EXERCISE SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS
* PLACES ABOUT 18 PCT OF LIBERBANK SA IN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD OFFER
* 9-MONTH NET LOSS 270 MILLION EUROS VERSUS PROFIT 100 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON SUNDAY SIGNED BINDING AGREEMENT WITH BAIN CAPITAL CREDIT Y OCEANWOOD TO MANAGE, DEVELOP AND DISPOSE OF LIBERBANK'S PORTFOLIO OF PROPERTIES
COMISION NACIONAL DEL MERCADO DE VALORES (CNMV):
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.