52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
London Stock Exchange appoints Anna Manz as CFO
LSE Appoints Denzil Jenkins As Interim CEO Of London Stock Exchange Plc
UK markets watchdog updates position limits on commodity derivatives
London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSEG) is a United Kingdom-based global financial markets infrastructure business. The Company business focuses on Information Services, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation. Its segment includes Information Services; Post Trade Services- LCH Group Limited (LCH); Post Trade Services- Cassa di Compensazione e Garanzia S.p.A. (CC&G) and Monte Titoli S.p.A (Monte Titoli); Capital Markets; Technology Services and Other. In Capital Markets, it operates a range of international equity, exchange-traded fund (ETF), bond and derivatives markets. In Information Services, through Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) Russell, it provides financial indexing, benchmarking and analytic services. It also provides post trade and risk management services. LSEG LSEG Technology develops and operates technology solutions, including trading, market surveillance and post trade systems.
10 Paternoster Square
Group Independent Non-Executive Chair of the Board
Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
David P. Warren
Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Executive Officer - London Stock Exchange plc and Director of International Development
Group Director of Information Services and Chief Executive Officer of FTSE Russell
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SHE SUCCEEDS DAVID WARREN WHO ANNOUNCED IN OCTOBER 2019 HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE FROM GROUP AND TO STEP DOWN FROM BOARD BY END OF 2020.
* LSE - MICHAEL FINDLAY HAS BEEN APPOINTED NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIR OF LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE PLC, AS OF 24 JUNE
* UNABLE TO HOST OUR SHAREHOLDERS IN PERSON AT TODAY'S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
* Q1 TOTAL INCOME UP 13% YEAR-ON-YEAR TO £615 MILLION, DRIVEN BY INCREASED EQUITY TRADING IN CAPITAL MARKETS AND HIGHER CLEARING ACTIVITY
London Stock Exchange Group <LSE.L> said it saw a marginal decline in year-on-year global debt issuance volumes in the first quarter, despite a flurry of public sector and investment grade activity in March as the coronavirus pandemic intensified.
London Stock Exchange Group <LSE.L> posted a "marginal decline" in year-on-year debt issuance volumes in the first quarter on Wednesday, despite a flurry of public sector and investment grade activity in March as the coronavirus pandemic intensified.
* LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE GROUP - DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS UPDATE Q1 2020
* LONDONSTOCKEXGROUP - LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE GROUP PLC AGM UPDATE
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Monday:
The London Stock Exchange Group <LSE.L> said on Monday it had gained approval from the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment for its $27 billion takeover of analytics firm Refinitiv, judging there were no national security concerns with the deal.
* LSE - CFIUS REVIEW CONCLUDED AND UPDATE ON APPROVAL PROCESS RELATED TO PLANNED ALL SHARE ACQUISITION OF REFINITIV
* LSE - RUTH WANDHÖFER, NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, WILL STEP DOWN FROM BOARD OF LSEG WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- The London Stock Exchange Group said on Friday it would complete its $27 billion takeover of analytics company Refinitiv on time this year as it reported a rise in annual income driven by a jump in clearing activity.
* LSE CEO SCHWIMMER SAYS CONTINUES TO SEE NO DISCERNIBLE CHANGE IN CLEARING CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR
Feb 28 - The London Stock Exchange Group said on Friday it would complete its $27 billion takeover of analytics company Refinitiv on time this year as it reported higher-than-expected annual income, driven a jump in clearing activity.
* FY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 14 PERCENT TO 1.065 BILLION STG
London Stock Exchange Group Plc <LSE.L> said on Wednesday its shareholders would vote on Nov. 26 on whether to approve its $27 billion (£21 billion) deal to buy data provider Refinitiv.
Italy's Treasury needs more information from the London Stock Exchange about the future of MTS, an Italian electronic fixed income trading market majority-owned by the LSE, top official Alessandro Rivera told Reuters on Wednesday.
London Stock Exchange <LSE.L> reported higher-than-expected third-quarter income on Friday, putting it in a strong position ahead of next month's shareholder vote on its planned $27 billion deal to buy data provider Refinitiv.
London Stock Exchange <LSE.L> has given assurances to Italy that it plans to continue investing in its Italian trading platforms and does not intend to move them out of the country, a Bank of Italy source said on Thursday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.