52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Says Will Continue To Work On Raising Capital After RBI's Decision On Merger
Indiabulls Says Will Focus On Growth, Continue Dividends After RBI Blocks Merger
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Says RBI Rejects Co's Merger With Indiabulls Housing Finance
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (the Bank) is a banking company. The Bank's segments include Treasury operations, Corporate/wholesale banking operations, Retail banking operations and Other banking operations. The Bank has a network of approximately 460 branches, including a satellite branch and approximately seven extension counters, spread across approximately 20 states and the union territory of Pondicherry. It offers products, including deposits, loans, online services, non-resident Indian (NRI) services, cards, and small and medium enterprises loans. In addition, the Bank offers wealth management services, which include life Insurance, mutual funds and portfolio management services (PMS), money transfer through branch channels, money transfer through direct remittances, investment and infrastructure bonds, permanent account number (PAN) card services, depository participant services, online trading services, new pension system (NPS) and applications supported by blocked amounts.
4/1, Sardar Patel Road,, Guindy
B. K. Manjunath
Part-time Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
Indian lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd (LVB) <LVLS.NS> said on Wednesday the central bank had not approved its merger with Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd <INBF.NS>, making it the latest bank to face struggles in an already troubled sector.
Indian lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd said on Wednesday the central bank has not approved its merger with Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd .
** Shares of private sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd rise as much as 4.9 pct to 97.4 rupees, their highest since September 2018
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said it has not yet approved a merger proposal of private-sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd and Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.
Indian private-sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd will merge operations with housing finance firm Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd in a share-swap deal, the companies said in a filing https://www.nseindia.com/corporate/LAKSHVILAS_05042019172432_LrtoSE05042019_389.pdf on...
India's Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd said on Friday its board has approved a share swap acquisition by housing finance firm Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd .
** Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd's shares rise as much as 6.15 pct to 95 rupees; their highest since Sept. 21
** Shares of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd drop nearly 7 pct to 103 rupees, their lowest since June 5
* REVISES 1-YEAR MCLR RATE TO 9.35 PERCENT P.A. Source text - http://bit.ly/2EYwBn4 Further company coverage:
* SETS ONE YEAR MCLR AT 9.20 PERCENT PER ANNUM Source text: http://bit.ly/2rQblKo Further company coverage:
* SAYS DEC QUARTER NIM AT 2.63 PCT Source text: http://bit.ly/2rRaeKn Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 392.3 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 783.8 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS REVISES ONE YEAR MCLR TO 9.15 PERCENT P.A. Source text - http://bit.ly/2EbkYoO Further company coverage:
* SETS 1 YEAR MCLR AT 9.20 PERCENT P.A WITH EFFECT FROM DEC 1 Source text - http://bit.ly/2k7seg6 Further company coverage:
* Says approves rights issue worth about 7.87 billion rupees
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Indian private sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd expects bad loan additions in the second-half of the fiscal year to be less than half of the about 9 billion rupees ($138.2 million) it added in the first six months to September, Chief Executive Parthasarathi Mukherjee...
* Says N S Venkatesh, executive director & chief financial officer resigns Source text: http://bit.ly/2y9Wmg4 Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net profit 105 million rupees versus profit of 648.5 million rupees last year
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.