52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Marketaxess Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $1.78
Marketaxess Amended And Restated Credit Agreement, Dated As Of October 30, 2015
Marketaxess Holdings Inc Says It Will Acquire Business Through Trax Nl B.V., Its Wholly Owned Subsidiary In Netherlands
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. operates an electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments using its trading technology. Institutional investor and broker-dealer firms are users of trading platform, accessing global liquidity in the United States corporate bonds, emerging markets and high-yield bonds, European bonds, the United States agency bonds, municipal bonds, credit default swaps and other fixed-income securities. Through Open Trading protocols, it executes trades in certain bonds between and among institutional investor and broker-dealer clients in a trading environment on a matched principal basis. It offers trading-related products and services, including market data to assist clients with trading decisions; connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing; technology services to optimize trading environments, and execution services for exchange-traded fund managers.
55 Hudson Yards Fl 15
NEW YORK, NY
Richard M. McVey
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Christopher R. Concannon
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Antonio L. DeLise
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Officer
General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The price of We Company's 7.875% May 2025 junk bond fell 1.1% on Monday morning, MarketAxess data showed, following reports from sources that investor SoftBank Group is exploring ways to replace Adam Neumann as chief executive of the WeWork parent.
MarketAxess Holdings on Wednesday reported second-quarter earnings that fell short of expectations on a jump in compensation costs, but revenue surged to a record as traders continued to forgo investment-bank middlemen to buy and sell bonds directly on electronic platforms.
* MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS SET TO JOIN S&P 500; AXON ENTERPRISE TO JOIN S&P MIDCAP 400; OTHERS TO JOIN S&P SMALLCAP 600
MarketAxess has granted Pimco a special arrangement that allows the bond giant to limit the information it shares on the electronic trading platform and take advantage of any off-market prices, three sources with knowledge of the matter told IFR.
* MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC - TOTAL MONTHLY TRADING VOLUME FOR APRIL 2018 OF $131.8 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RECORD REVENUES OF $114.7 MILLION, RECORD OPERATING INCOME OF $60.2 MILLION AND RECORD DILUTED EPS OF $1.27
Debt issued by Russian company Rusal has been removed from bond trading platform MarketAxess after it was included in a new round of U.S. sanctions against Moscow.
* MARKETAXESS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY VOLUME STATISTICS FOR MARCH 2018
* CO AND BLACKROCK, INC ARE EXPANDING THEIR OPEN TRADING ALLIANCE INTO ASIAN CREDIT MARKETS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY VOLUME STATISTICS FOR FEBRUARY 2018
* MARKETAXESS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY VOLUME STATISTICS FOR JANUARY 2018
* SAYS JANUARY AVERAGE DAILY TRADING VOLUME REACHED $7.3 BILLION, UP 22% FROM JANUARY, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 REVENUES OF $99.6 MILLION, PRE-TAX INCOME OF $49.4 MILLION AND DILUTED EPS OF $0.88
* MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC - TOTAL MONTHLY TRADING VOLUME FOR DECEMBER 2017 OF $104.4 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS - ANNOUNCED TOTAL MONTHLY TRADING VOLUME FOR NOVEMBER 2017 OF $125.3 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.