52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Macquarie Group Says Currently Unable To Provide Meaningful Guidance For FY21
Macquarie Group Posts FY Net Profit Attributable Of $2,731 Mln
Macquarie Global Infrastructure Debt Fund Raises $645 Mln
Macquarie Group Ltd is a financial services company. The Company provides asset management, leasing and asset financing, retail banking and wealth management, market access, commodity trading, investment banking and principal investment. Its segments include Macquarie Asset Management, which provides investment solutions to clients across a range of capabilities, including infrastructure, renewables, real estate, private credit and multi-asset solutions; Banking and Financial Services, which offers a range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services; Commodities and Global Markets, which provides offering across global markets including equities, fixed income and telecoms, as well as providing clients with risk and capital solutions across physical and financial markets, and Macquarie Capital, which offers advisory, capital raising services, providing clients with specialist expertise, advice and flexible capital solutions.
Commonwealth Bank Building Sav
50 Martin Pl
Peter Hastings Warne
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Shemara R. Wikramanayake
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Alexander Harms Harvey
Chief Financial Officer, Head of FMG
Mary J. Reemst
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Macquarie Bank
Chief Operating Officer, Head - Corporate Operations Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MACQUARIE BANK CLOSED ITS OFFER OF MACQUARIE BANK CAPITAL NOTES 2
Macquarie Group's banking unit sold A$750 million ($492.30 million) worth of new subordinated bonds at 2.90% over benchmark rates on Thursday, a tighter margin that previously offered, according to one of the banks managing the deal.
Australia's Macquarie Group <MQG.AX> has not expressed interest in BT's <BT.L> Openreach unit and is not in talks with BT's management, a source close to the investment firm told Reuters.
* MACQUARIE BANK ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF BOOKBUILD FOR MACQUARIE BANK CAPITAL NOTES 2 OFFER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Macquarie's Green Investment Group (GIG) and Scottish offshore wind developer Renewable Infrastructure Development Group have partnered to compete in the next round of leasing for offshore wind development in Scotland, they said on Monday.
* FY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE $2,731 MILLION VERSUS $2,982 MILLION
* ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT OF $A606.9 BILLION AT 31 MAR 2020, UP 10%
Australia's Macquarie Group on Friday reported an 8.4% drop in annual profit, hurt by higher impairments relating to potential economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.
* MACQUARIE GROUP LTD - NOTES LETTER FROM APRA TO ALL AUSTRALIAN AUTHORISED DEPOSIT TAKING INSTITUTIONS AND INSURERS
* MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE DEBT INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS- COMPLETED FUNDRAISING FOR MACQUARIE GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEBT FUND RAISING $645 MILLION Source text : http://bit.ly/33FTfKp Further company coverage:
Macquarie's Green Investment Group (GIG) and EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG have reached an agreement with Japanese utility JERA to join in developing Taiwan's Formosa 3 offshore wind farm.
* MACQUARIE BANK CAPITAL NOTES 2 OFFER OPENS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED COMPLETION OF BOOKBUILD FOR ITS OFFER OF MACQUARIE BANK CAPITAL NOTES 2
* Sees opportunities to grow trading unit in low-carbon economy (Adds carbon-offset projects, updates shares; paragraphs 6,9-14)
* LONGSTANDING COMMITMENT TO UK AS HUB FOR EMEA REGION’S OPERATIONS WILL CONTINUE
Australian investment bank Macquarie Group said on Tuesday profit contribution of its funds management business in the third quarter was higher than a year earlier.
Macquarie's <MQG.AX> chief executive and her predecessor are among 60 present and former staff to be named as suspects by German authorities, the Australian bank said, as Germany's biggest post-war fraud probe into sham trades unfolded.
Macquarie Infrastructure Debt Investment Solutions (MIDIS), part of Macquarie Group, has closed a 90 million euro ($100 million) debt investment in a portfolio of Spanish solar farms, it said on Monday.
A private equity arm of Macquarie Group Ltd is likely to sign a deal to buy Daesung Industrial Gases Co Ltd from Asian private equity firm MBK Partners later this week, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Monday.
Buyout group Ardian has picked investment bank Macquarie <MQG.AX> as its advisor for the sale of German professional loudspeaker maker d&b Audiotechnik, two people close to the matter said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.