52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Marvell Reports Q2 Loss Of $0.24/Share
Marvell Technology Posts Q1 Loss Per Share Of $0.17
Marvell Technology Group Ltd Files For Mixed Shelf Of Up To $588.1 Million – SEC Filing
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. is a semiconductor provider of application-specific standard products. The Company is engaged in the design, development and sale of integrated circuits. The Company develops System-on-a-Chip (SoC) devices. It also develops integrated hardware platforms along with software that incorporates digital computing technologies designed and configured to provide an optimized computing solution. Its product portfolio includes devices for storage, networking and connectivity. In storage, it is engaged in data storage controller solutions spanning consumer, mobile, desktop and enterprise markets. Its storage solutions enable customers to engineer products for hard disk drives and solid state drives. Its networking products address end markets in cloud, enterprise, small and medium business and service provider networks. It offers a complete spectrum of semiconductor solutions spanning fifth generation (5G), data center, enterprise and automotive applications
Canon's Court, 22 Victoria Street
Richard S. Hill
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Matthew J. Murphy
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jean X. Hu
Chief Financial Officer
Andrew Joseph Micallef
Chief Operations Officer, Executive Vice President
Mitchell L. Gaynor
Executive Vice President, Chief Administration and Legal Officer, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* . REPORTS FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2021 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Nokia Oyj <NOKIA.HE> has entered into partnership with Marvell Technology <MRVL.O>, the companies said on Wednesday, as Nokia seeks to acclerate its so-far sluggish shift to 5G.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Monday that Marvell Technology Group Ltd <MRVL.O> will pay $5.5 million to settle charges it misled investors when it orchestrated a scheme to "pull in" sales scheduled for future quarters to the current quarter.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd forecast third-quarter revenue below Wall Street estimates on Thursday, as a ban on selling components to Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei Technologies Co Ltd [HWT.UL], hurt the U.S. chipmaker.
Marvell Technology Group forecast third-quarter revenue below Wall Street estimates, as a ban on selling components to Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei Technologies hurt the U.S. chipmaker.
Dutch chipmaker NXP Semiconductors NV said on Wednesday it will buy Marvell Technology Group Ltd's wireless connectivity business for $1.76 billion in cash to offer its customers a bigger product portfolio.
Chipmaker NXP Semiconductors NV said on Wednesday it will buy Marvell Technology Group Ltd's wireless connectivity portfolio for $1.76 billion in cash.
* CAVIUM INC - COLLABORATING WITH MICROSEMI CORPORATION, MARVELL TO DEMONSTRATE REFERENCE ARCHITECTURE FOR ACCELERATING, SCALING OUT NVME OVER FABRICS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARVELL SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ISSUANCE OF COMMON SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF CAVIUM, INC.
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MARVELL ANNOUNCES EXPIRATION OF HART-SCOTT-RODINO WAITING PERIOD
* RAMBUS INC - SPECIFIC TERMS OF AGREEMENT ARE CONFIDENTIAL
* MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP SAYS ON DEC 19, PLAINTIFF, DEFENDANTS ENTERED INTO WRITTEN SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT FOR PAYMENT BY CO OF $72.5 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2peM9vP) Further company coverage:
Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd delivered higher-than-expected earnings and revenue for the third quarter and forecast strong results in the current quarter, boosted by robust demand for its networking and connectivity chips.
* REPORTS THIRD QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd's revenue fell 1.2 percent in the third quarter, as it sold fewer chips used in hard disk drives.
* Marvell Technology says merger agreement provides for termination fee of $180 million under certain conditions - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AZ0oG6) Further company coverage:
Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd <MRVL.O> said on Monday it would buy smaller rival Cavium Inc <CAVM.O> for about $6 billion, as it seeks to expand its wireless connectivity business in a rapidly consolidating semiconductor industry.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1430 GMT on Monday:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.