52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CPV Metro Investment, CPV Holdings LLC, Steven Cohen Disclose 5.81% Stake In Metro Bank As Of Dec. 2
Metro Bank CEO Craig Donaldson To Step Down
Wasatch Advisors Discloses 2.85% Stake In Metro Bank
Metro Bank PLC (the Bank) is a deposit-taking and lending institution. The Bank's principal activities include provision of banking and related services. It is focused on retail and small and medium size commercial customers. It offers personal and business banking services. Its everyday banking products include current accounts, and cash management and payments. It offers a range of business banking products and services, from bank and deposit accounts to cash management and payment services. It offers a range of straightforward deposit accounts to help users better manage their extra cash. Its business deposit accounts include Instant Access Deposit Accounts, Fixed Term Deposit Accounts and Client Monies Deposit Accounts. It offers other services, such as Cash Management and Payment Services, and Business and Commercial Internet Banking. It offers solutions for business borrowing, including commercial loans, portfolio buy to let, working capital and asset finance and credit cards.
1 Southampton Row
Vernon W. Hill
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary and Director
Chief Risk Officer
Chief People Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Troubled British lender Metro Bank <MTRO.L> ditched a 250 million pound ($311 million) bond issue on Monday after failing to attract investors despite offering a hefty yield.
Troubled British lender Metro Bank said on Monday it will not proceed with a bond issue, blaming 'current market conditions'.
Metro Bank Plc's plan to raise about 350 million pounds ($455 million) of equity capital to support its growth is well advanced, the British bank said in a statement on Saturday.
U.S. hedge fund Hound Partners disclosed a 5.05 percent stake in British lender Metro Bank Plc, a filing showed on Friday.
* Graphic: https://tmsnrt.rs/2PhGXmp (Recasts with shares, CEO comments, graphic)
Britain's Metro Bank Plc reported a doubling of underlying pretax profit in the third quarter thanks to a strong loan book, while issuing a warning about the continuing competitive nature of the mortgage market.
* Shares fall 11 percent (Adds details on debt issuance, CEO comments, share movement)
British fund manager Royal London Asset Management (RLAM) plans to launch a shareholder rebellion against Metro Bank over payments made to a company owned by the wife of Chairman Vernon Hill.
Britain's Metro Bank <MTRO.L> will acquire a 523 million pound ($731 million) mortgage portfolio from two companies controlled by U.S. private equity firm Cerberus, the bank said on Friday.
Britain's Metro Bank is to acquire a 523 million pound ($730.94 million) book of mortgages from buy-to-let mortgage provider Capital Home Loans, the bank said on Friday.
* AGREED TO ACQUIRE A PORTFOLIO OF UK MORTGAGES ( "PORTFOLIO") FROM CERH RSMC SUB B.V. AND CAPITAL HOME LOANS LIMITED FOR £523M
* Swings to FY profit of 20.8 mln stg from loss of 11.7 mln stg
Metro Bank could raise capital this year, its CEO said, as the British lender looks to fuel growth.
British lender Metro Bank reported its first annual profit on Wednesday, driven by strong growth in residential mortgages and commercial lending.
* Q4 DEPOSIT GROWTH OF £0.9B; UP 8 PCT QUARTER-ON-QUARTER TO £11.7B.
* IS INVESTING IN ESSEX, WITH OPENING OF ITS CONTACT CENTRE IN CENTRAL ILFORD, CREATING 120 NEW JOBS Source text (http://bit.ly/2ECPgEb) Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Total loans jump 66 percent to 8.61 billion pounds (Adds CEO comments, details)
British lender Metro Bank Plc posted a jump in third-quarter underlying pretax profit, driven by strong growth in residential mortgages and commercial lending and a rise in customer numbers.
* METRO BANK PLC - MIKE BRIERLEY, CFO, COMPANY SECRETARY AND DIRECTOR OF METRO BANK PLC HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE NEXT YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* METRO BANK PLC - Q3 UNDERLYING PROFIT BEFORE TAX 1 AT £7.2M, A 77 PCT INCREASE FROM £4.0M IN Q2 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.