52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nektar Therapeutics Q2 Loss Per Share $0.63
Nektar Therapeutics And Bristol-Myers Squibb Announce U.S. FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation For Bempegaldesleukin (NKTR-214) In Combination With Opdivo (Nivolumab)
Nektar Therapeutics Receives A General Advice Letter From U.S. Food And Drug Administration
Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops medicines in areas of high unmet medical need. The Company's research and development pipeline of new investigational drugs includes treatments for cancer, auto-immune disease and chronic pain. It leverages its chemistry platform to discover and design new drug candidates. These drug candidates utilize its polymer conjugate technology platforms, which are designed to enable the development of new molecular entities that target known mechanisms of action. Its programs include Immuno-oncology (I-O), Immunology, Pain-NKTR-181 and Oncology-ONZEALD. It is developing medicines designed to directly or indirectly modulate the activity of key immune cells, such as cytotoxic T cells and Natural Killer (NK) cells, to increase their numbers and improve their function to recognize and attack cancer cells.
Biotechnology & Drugs
455 Mission Bay Blvd S
Robert B. Chess
Independent Chairman of the Board
Howard W. Robin
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Gilbert M. Labrucherie
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
Jillian B. Thomsen
Senior Vice President - Finance, Chief Accounting Officer
Senior Vice President - Clinical Development and Head of Nektar's Oncology Programs
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Nektar Therapeutics said on Friday some patients with advanced bladder cancer treated with a combination of its experimental treatment and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's immunotherapy, Opdivo, showed signs of tumor reduction in an early-stage study.
Mixed results over the weekend from closely watched studies combining Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's cancer immunotherapy with Nektar Therapeutics experimental drug NKTR-214, led at least one Wall Street analyst to reassess expectations.
* NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS SAYS CEO HOWARD W. ROBIN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.1 MILLION – SEC FILING
* NEW ONCOLOGY CLINICAL COLLABORATION BETWEEN NEKTAR AND TAKEDA TO EVALUATE COMBINATION OF NKTR-214, A CD122-BIASED AGONIST, AND TAK-659, A DUAL SYK AND FLT-3 INHIBITOR, IN LIQUID AND SOLID TUMORS
* Q4 REVENUE $95.5 MILLION VERSUS $37.5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co will pay Nektar Therapeutics $1.85 billion for a global development and profit-sharing deal on a promising Nektar cancer drug, the companies announced on Wednesday.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co will pay Nektar Therapeutics $1.85 billion in cash and share purchase for a global development and commercialization deal on a promising Nektar cancer drug, the companies announced on Wednesday.
* NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS - ON DEC 14, CO RECEIVED NOTICE OF TERMINATION FROM BAYER OF CO-DEVELOPMENT, LICENSE,CO-PROMOTION AGREEMENT, DATED AUG 1, 2007 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BsgSdG) Further company coverage:
* NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS - ON DEC 6, CO RECEIVED NOTICE OF TERMINATION FROM DAIICHI OF COLLABORATION AGREEMENT WHICH WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE AS OF FEB 4, 2018
* Nektar Therapeutics says estimates that it will incur about $3 million to $4 million of wind-down costs
* EU MEDICINES AGENCY RECOMMENDS AGAINST APPROVAL AFTER RE-EXAMINATION OF NEKTAR'S DRUG ONZEALD FOR TREATMENT OF BREAST CANCER WHICH HAS SPREAD TO BRAIN Source text (http://bit.ly/2zxBcXv) Further company coverage:
* Nektar Therapeutics reports financial results for the third quarter of 2017
* Presents preclinical data on NKTR-358, a first-in-class regulatory T Cell stimulator, at 2017 American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nektar Therapeutics initiates propel clinical study to evaluate combination of NKTR-214, a CD122-biased agonist, with tecentriq (atezolizumab) or keytruda (pembrolizumab) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nektar Therapeutics - Co, Eli Lilly got notice of early termination of waiting period related to license agreement to co-develop NKTR-358 - SEC filing Source text:[http://bit.ly/2wFqKyD] Further company coverage:
* Nektar therapeutics reports financial results for the second quarter of 2017
* Lilly and Nektar Therapeutics announce alliance to develop and commercialize NKTR-358, an autoimmune therapy
European regulators on Friday recommended against granting approval to a breast cancer drug being developed by Nektar Therapeutics and Daiichi Sankyo's German unit.
* Presented new findings from two phase 1 clinical studies of NKTR-214, nektar's lead immuno-oncology candidate
* Nektar Therapeutics reports financial results for the first quarter of 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.