52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Novartis’ Sandoz Announces €150 Mln Investment In Austrian Antibiotics Plant
EMA Says CHMP Adopts Positive Opinion For Calquence For Treatment Of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
Novartis Says Phase 3 Study Of Jakavi In Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease Met Primary Endpoints
Novartis AG is a holding company, which provides healthcare solutions. The Company is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of a range of healthcare products led by pharmaceuticals. The Company's segments include Innovative Medicines, Sandoz, Alcon and Corporate activities. Innovative Medicines researches, develops, manufactures, distributes and sells patented prescription medicines to develop health outcomes for patients and healthcare providers. Sandoz develops, manufactures, distributes and sells prescription medicines, as well as pharmaceutical active substances that are not protected by valid and enforceable third-party patents. Alcon researches, develops, manufactures, distributes and sells eye care products. Alcon is a provider of eye care with product offerings in eye care devices and vision care. The Company's range of products includes pharmaceuticals and oncology medicines, generic and biosimilar medicines, and eye care devices.
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Honorary Chairman of the Board
Daniel L. Vasella
Honorary Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Novartis CAR-T cell therapy Kymriah met its primary endpoint at an interim analysis of a phase-II trial in patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma, the Swiss drugmaker said on Tuesday.
Novartis has received European Union approval for its Cosentyx drug to be a standard treatment for psoriasis in children, the company said on Monday.
Novartis's sickle cell disease treatment Adakveo appears set for European approval after a key committee on Friday gave its backing to the drug that booked $36 million in first-half U.S. sales.
One of medicine's costliest treatment areas could become even more pricey as Biogen seeks to layer its $750,000 spinal muscular atrophy drug on top of $2.1 million-per-patient Novartis gene therapy Zolgensma.
Novartis CEO Vas Narasimhan cut the Swiss drugmaker's 2020 sales forecast on Tuesday after COVID-19 disruptions that kept patients from visiting their doctor or hospital hit the company's second-quarter revenue.
Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan said spinal muscular atrophy patients who got the Swiss drugmaker's Zolgensma maintained improvements, a response to Biogen's plan to test its drug Spinraza after Zolgensma treatment.
Novartis's Sandoz division will not profit from 15 generic drugs it is making available to developing countries to treat symptoms of COVID-19 for the pandemic's duration, the Swiss drugmaker said on Thursday.
Novartis's Sandoz division will not make a profit on 15 generic drugs it is making available to developing countries to treat symptoms of COVID-19, the Swiss drugmaker said on Thursday.
* NOVARTIS PHASE III IRIDIUM DATA IN LANCET RESPIRATORY MEDICINE SHOW BENEFIT OF ENERZAIR® BREEZHALER® (QVM149), THE FIRST-IN-CLASS INHALED LABA/LAMA/ICS COMBINATION IN UNCONTROLLED ASTHMA
* PARTNER NOVARTIS GETS EUROPEAN COMMISSION APPROVAL FOR ENERZAIR BREEZHALER ASTHMA TREATMENT
* NOVARTIS RECEIVES EC APPROVAL FOR ENERZAIR® BREEZHALER®, INCLUDING FIRST DIGITAL COMPANION (SENSOR AND APP) THAT CAN BE PRESCRIBED ALONGSIDE A TREATMENT FOR UNCONTROLLED ASTHMA IN EU Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
Novartis AG agreed to pay more than $729 million to settle U.S. government charges it paid illegal kickbacks to doctors and patients to boost drug sales, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Wednesday.
* NOVARTIS RESOLVES LEGACY LITIGATION MATTERS, FINALIZING SETTLEMENT OF SPEAKER PROGRAM LITIGATION WITH GOVERNMENT IN THE US AND POSITIONING COMPANY FOR THE FUTURE BY FULLY SCALING ITS NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
* U.S. DOJ SAYS NOVARTIS AGREES TO PAY OVER $51 MILLION TO RESOLVE ALLEGATIONS THAT IT PAID KICKBACKS THROUGH CO-PAY FOUNDATIONS Source text : https://bit.ly/2ApnnPS Further company coverage:
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday upheld two patents for Amgen Inc's multibillion-dollar rheumatoid arthritis drug Enbrel in a defeat for Novartis AG, which has been trying to sell its own version.
A federal appeals court on Wednesday upheld two patents for Amgen Inc's multibillion-dollar rheumatoid arthritis drug Enbrel, rejecting Novartis AG's effort to void the patents.
* NOVARTIS RECEIVES SIMULTANEOUS APPROVAL FOR FIVE NEW PRODUCTS FROM JAPANESE MINISTRY OF HEALTH, LABOUR AND WELFARE, OFFERING JAPANESE PATIENTS A BROAD RANGE OF NOVEL TREATMENT OPTIONS
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd <4502.T> said on Monday it anticipates an operating loss of about $200 million related to Novartis AG's decision to withdraw a marketing application for the dry-eye drug Xiidra.
Swiss drugmaker Novartis has withdrawn an application for European approval of its Xiidra dry eye medicine after regulators concluded its effectiveness had not been demonstrated and that its benefits did not outweigh risks.
* NOVARTIS COSENTYX® GAINS POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR PEDIATRIC PSORIASIS, REINFORCING ESTABLISHED EFFICACY AND SAFETY PROFILE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.