52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's NTPC Dec-Qtr Profit Rises
NTPC Notes CCEA Nod For Sale Of Govt Stake In NEEPCO, THDC To Co
NTPC Appoints Anil Kumar Gautam As CFO
NTPC Limited is an India-based company, which is engaged in the generation and sale of electricity. The principal business activity of the Company is the electric power generation by coal-based thermal power plant. The Company's business segments include Generation and Others. The Company's Other business includes providing consultancy, project management and supervision, re-gasification, oil and gas exploration and coal mining. The Company has an installed capacity of 47,178 megawatts (MW), including joint ventures (JVs) with over 18 coal-based, seven gas-based stations and one hydro -based station. The Company has approximately nine joint venture stations, which are coal-based. It also holds approximately nine renewable energy projects. The Company's subsidiaries include NTPC Electric Supply Company Limited, NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Limited, Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited, Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited and Patratu Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
7, Institutional Area, Lodi Rd
Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Anil Kumar Gautam
Chief Financial Officer, Director (Finance), Executive Director
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Executive Director, Director - Human Resources
Anand Kumar Gupta
Executive Director, Director - Commercial
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Loans: Long-term deal is also Indian company's biggest offshore financing
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Top Indian electricity generator NTPC has rejected the emissions-cutting technology of GE and other foreign firms for its coal-fired plants, documents show, shutting them out of an estimated $2 billion in orders.
** Shares of NTPC Ltd gain as much as 2.72% to 145.2 rupees, their highest since Sept 18, 2018
** Shares of NTPC Ltd gain as much as 2.5% to 141.9 rupees, their highest since March 26
** Shares of power producer NTPC Ltd gain as much as 2.44% and cuts above a resistance at 135.89 rupees
Indian shares closed higher on Thursday, with NTPC Ltd and Yes Bank Ltd leading gains on the day of monthly derivatives contracts' expiry.
** Shares of power producer NTPC Ltd rise as much as 2.51 pct to 138.75 rupees, highest since Oct. 24, 2018
Indian power producer NTPC Ltd posted a 1 percent rise in December-quarter profit on Wednesday, missing estimate, as higher expenses weighed.
** Shares of power producer NTPC Ltd rise as much as 5.5 pct to 151.35 rupees, their highest since Nov 20
** Shares of power producer NTPC Ltd fall as much as 3.99 pct to 151.7 rupees, their lowest since July 26
Indian power producer NTPC Ltd reported a marginal fall in September-quarter profit on Friday, missing estimates, as higher expenses weighed.
** Shares of power producer NTPC Ltd fall as much as 2.51 pct to 153.35 rupees, their lowest since May 29, 2017
Indian power producer NTPC Ltd reported a 46 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit on Monday, marginally beating analysts' estimates.
* SAYS AWARDED ORDER FROM NTPC LIMITED WORTH 544.3 MILLION RUPEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS UNIT 1 OF MEJA THERMAL POWER OF JV CO MEJA URJA NIGAM HAS BEEN COMMISSIONED ON MARCH 31 Source text - https://bit.ly/2GIyQuW Further company coverage:
* BEGUN EXTRACTION OF COAL FROM ITS DULANGA COAL MINE IN ODISHA Source text - http://bit.ly/2pxX5SF Further company coverage:
* COMMISSIONS UNIT 1 OF 800 MW OF LARA SUPER THERMAL POWER PROJECT Source text - http://bit.ly/2GjB2J4 Further company coverage:
* NTPC-SAIL POWER CO LTD SAYS CO APPROVED PAYMENT OF INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1 BILLION RUPEES Source text - NTPC-Sail Power Company Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company in its meeting held on March 21, 2018, has approved the payment of Interim Dividend...
* SAYS CO LAUNCHED ISSUE OF $400 MILLION 4.50 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2028 ISSUED PURSUANT TO $6 BILLION MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME Source text - http://bit.ly/2p8V1jZ Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.