52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pultegroup Sets Quarterly Cash Dividend
Pultegroup Reports Second Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.86
PulteGroup Announces $500 Mln Increase To Share Repurchase Authorization
PulteGroup, Inc. is a homebuilder in the United States. The Company's segments include Homebuilding and Financial Services. Its Homebuilding operations are engaged in the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes within the United States and the construction of housing on such land. Its Financial Services operations consist principally of mortgage banking and title operations. The Company conducts its financial services business, through Pulte Mortgage LLC (Pulte Mortgage) and other subsidiaries. Pulte Mortgage arranges financing through the origination of mortgage loans. The Company's subsidiaries are engaged in the homebuilding business. It offers a product line to meet the needs of homebuyers in its focused markets. Through its brands, which include Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb, DiVosta Homes, and John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods, the Company offers a range of home designs, including single-family detached, townhouses, condominiums and duplexes.
3350 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 150
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Ryan R. Marshall
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert T. O'Shaughnessy
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
John James Chadwick
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Todd N. Sheldon
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
PulteGroup Inc on Tuesday forecast full-year home sales and gross margins below analyst expectations, as it grapples with rising land costs, sending its shares down as much as 7%.
U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc on Tuesday forecast full-year home sales below the average analyst estimate.
PulteGroup Inc on Tuesday posted a 26% fall in second-quarter profit on lower home sales, as the U.S. homebuilder's higher prices kept buyers out of the market.
* Shares up 3 pct (Adds details from conference call, updates share movement)
PulteGroup Inc on Tuesday reported a 2.3 percent fall in first-quarter profit, hit by higher costs.
* Shares fall as much as 7.1 pct (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment; Updates share price)
PulteGroup Inc reported a 7.3 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue, as the homebuilder sold more homes at higher prices.
* Shares rise as much as 6.8 pct (Adds details from conf call, CEO quote, forecast; updates share move)
PulteGroup Inc reported a 63 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Tuesday, as it reined in rising building costs and revenue jumped by almost a quarter.
D.R. Horton, the biggest U.S. homebuilder, on Thursday forecast revenue growth for 2019 after topping Wall Street quarterly profit estimates, underscoring strong housing demand.
* Sees FY deliveries of 22,500 to 23,500 homes (Adds details from conference call, shares)
* PULTEGROUP SEES Q2 DELIVERIES IN THE RANGE OF 5,400 TO 5,700 HOMES; UP 7 PERCENT - 13 PERCENT YEAR-OVER-YEAR - CONF CALL
PulteGroup Inc reported an 87 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Tuesday, benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices.
* PULTEGROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PULTEGROUP INC SAYS CEO RYAN R. MARSHALL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.77 MILLION VERSUS $3.76 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2GE7vtM Further company coverage:
* PULTE FAMILY SHARES PASSING OF WILLIAM J. PULTE, FOUNDER OF PULTEGROUP (PHM), AND TRANSITION PLANS
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PulteGroup Inc said on Tuesday rising costs are likely to weigh on 2018 gross margins despite the U.S. homebuilder benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices in the fourth quarter.
U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 72 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by a tax charge of $181 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.