52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
SocGen Notifies About Reduction Of Total Holding Of Share Capital, Voting Rights In Pandora
Pandora Says Expects Organic Growth and EBIT-margin For 2020 in upper half of guidance range
Pandora CEO Says Traffic Into Reopened Stores Is Still Lower Versus Pre-Covid, But The Conversion Rate Is "Very, Very High"
Pandora A/S is a Denmark-based company engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of jewelry. Its product offering is divided into five categories: charms and bracelets, earrings, rings, watches, and necklaces and pendants, among others. Its products are made of gold, silver, leather and textile, among others. The Company’s products are sold globally through such points of sale, as concept stores, shop-in-shops, gold stores, silver stores, white and travel retail stores, third party stores and a number of unbranded boutiques. The Company is present in more than 70 countries in such geographical regions, as Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America, South and Central America and Asia Pacific.
Jewelry & Silverware
Havneholmen 17 - 19, Copenhagen V
Peter Arne Ruzicka
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management
Povl Christian Lutken Frigast
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TOTAL SELL-OUT GROWTH AND ORGANIC GROWTH ENDED AROUND -40% IN Q2 2020 AND CONTINUED TO IMPROVE DURING QUARTER
Jeweller Pandora A/S said on Wednesday it has temporarily closed all its physical owned- and operated-stores in Italy, Spain, France, Germany and the United States, among other places, in line with government guidelines amidst the coronavirus outbreak.
* ALL PHYSICAL O&O STORES ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED IN ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY AND FRANCE AMONGST OTHERS
Pandora A/S on Tuesday posted a 13.7% fall in second-quarter core profit, missing expectations, but the Danish jewellery maker maintained its full-year guidance.
* AQR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LOWERS SHORT POSITION IN PANDORA TO 1.35 PERCENT FROM 1.47 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Reporting By Oslo newsroom)
* JEWELLERY MAKER PANDORA CEO ANDERS COLDING FRIIS SAYS THE U.S. RETAIL MARKET WILL CONTINUE TO BE CHALLENGED THROUGHOUT 2018
* REPORTS 15% REVENUE GROWTH IN LOCAL CURRENCY FOR 2017 AND 37.3% EBITDA MARGIN
* REPORTS 2017 PRELIMINARY REVENUE OF DKK 22.8 BILLION AND EBITDA MARGIN OF 37.3%
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.