52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Prudential Says Full Consequences Of COVID-19 Still Emerging
Prudential Says Prudential Thailand And Tmb Bank Establish Strategic Bancassurance Partnership
Prudential CEO Mike Wells says London is logical place for its HQ
Prudential Public Limited Company is an international financial services company. The Company offers a range of retail financial products and services and asset management services throughout these territories. The Company operates through Insurance operations and Asset management operations. The retail financial products and services include life insurance, pensions and annuities as well as collective investment schemes. Its insurance operations include Asia, the United States (Jackson National Life Insurance Company (Jackson)) and the United Kingdom. Its asset management operations include Eastspring Investments and Prudential Capital.
1 Angel Court
Paul Victor Falzon Sant Manduca
Chairman of the Board
Michael Andrew Wells
Group Chief Executive, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Chief Executive Officer of Jackson Holdings LLC
Nicolaos Andreas Nicandrou
Chief Executive of Prudential Corporation Asia
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Prudential said on Thursday it would cut salaries and pensions earned by its executive directors in 2020, while its chief financial officer would also see his bonus curbed in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.
* PRUDENTIAL PLC ANNOUNCES PRICING OF US$1,000,000,000 NOTES OFFERING
South Africa is considering some kind of "funding for lending" scheme for banks as one option in response to the coronavirus crisis, central bank deputy governor and head of the Prudential Authority Kuben Naidoo told Reuters on Tuesday.
British life insurance giant Prudential and China's state-backed conglomerate CITIC Group have set up a joint venture asset management firm in Beijing, the city's financial authorities said on Thursday.
* RISK-BASED CAPITAL RATIO (RBC) OF JACKSON, OUR US BUSINESS, AS AT 31 DECEMBER 2019 WAS 366 PER CENT
Prudential <PRU.L> said on Tuesday it was actively evaluating other options in relation to its U.S. business Jackson along with preparations for a minority public offering, due to continued market turmoil on the coronavirus outbreak.
* AUSTRALIA PRUDENTIAL REGULATOR SAYS HAS SUSPENDED THE MAJORITY OF ITS PLANNED POLICY AND SUPERVISION INITIATIVES IN RESPONSE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19
* LIFE ASSURANCE (THAILAND) , IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE IT HAS ENTERED INTO A STRATEGIC BANCASSURANCE PARTNERSHIP WITH TMB BANK PUBLIC
* PRUDENTIAL THAILAND AND TMB BANK ESTABLISH STRATEGIC BANCASSURANCE PARTNERSHIP
* PRUDENTIAL AUTHORITY RECENTLY APPROVED KPMG INC. TO BE APPOINTED AS JOINT AUDITOR TO SANLAM WITH EFFECT FROM 2021 FINANCIAL YEAR
* Minimal exposure to coronavirus claims in Asia -CEO (Adds no comment from Third Point, updates shares)
* PRUDENTIAL CEO MIKE WELLS SAYS ~CORONAVIRUS-RELATED CLAIMS HAVE BEEN RELATIVELY FEW IN ASIA
* EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK NOTIFIED UNICREDIT OF ITS DECISION TO ALLOW THE APPLICATION OF THE EQUITY METHOD FOR THE PRUDENTIAL CONSOLIDATION OF YAPI VE KREDI BANKASI A.Ş.
British insurer and asset manager M&G said on Tuesday it was facing uncertainty from the coronavirus outbreak as it recorded in-line 2019 operating profit in its first set of results after splitting from parent Prudential last year.
Shareholders in Prudential Plc <PRU.L> have given their blessing to a bid by activist investor Third Point to carve up Britain’s largest insurer but advise against a hasty sale of its U.S business.
Hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a more than $2 billion stake in Prudential Plc <PRU.L> and called on the British insurer on Monday to split into two companies.
* PRUDENTIAL- PRUDENTIAL CONFIRMS THAT IT HAS TODAY RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THIRD POINT LLC
* THIRD POINT SENDS LETTER TO PRUDENTIAL PLC HIGHLIGHTING OPPORTUNITY TO SEPARATE US AND ASIAN BUSINESSES
* AS OF DEC 31 2019, CBA SUBMITTED TO INDEPENDENT REVIEWER ALL OF 107 MILESTONES THAT WERE DUE
Prudential is in talks that could lead to it taking full control of its 50:50 joint venture with China's CITIC and is considering selling some or all of its U.S. business to sharpen its focus on Asia, a source told Reuters.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.