52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Australia's APRA Announces Alignment Of Supervisory Standards Within International Framework
Lloyd's of London launches business interruption insurance
UK's FCA files for appeal in business interruption case
QBE Insurance Group Ltd is an Australia-based general insurance and reinsurance company. The Company offers commercial, personal and specialty products and risk management solutions. Its segments include North America, International and Australia Pacific. International Division incorporates its European Operations and Asia, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam and provides a range of insurance products and risk management solutions across commercial, personal and specialty lines. Australia Pacific comprises its operations in Australia, New Zealand, India and the Pacific and focuses on personal lines, including home, motor and Compulsory Third-Party insurance. North American Operations is an integrated specialist insurer offering specialty commercial, personal and reinsurance capabilities.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Level 27, 8 Chifley Square
Executive Chairman of the Board
John M. Green
Non-Executive Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Australia Pacific
Chief Executive Officer - North America
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Britain's markets regulator said on Wednesday it had failed to strike a deal with major insurers over prompt payouts to small businesses battered by the coronavirus pandemic, dashing 11th-hour hopes that a Supreme Court appeal could be avoided.
QBE Insurance Group said on Wednesday a London court had largely ruled in its favour in a case that examined the reading of policy wordings by eight insurers in relation to business interruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Australian financial advisory firm AMP Ltd said on Thursday it had appointed inclusion and diversity consultancy Symmetra to undertake a workplace conduct review after the company was hit by a corporate scandal.
Some of the world's biggest insurers are wrong to deny a payout to hundreds of thousands of small British businesses, battered by the COVID-19 pandemic, the London High Court was told on Monday.
* CONSENT SOLICITATION TO HOLDERS OF U.S.$400 MILLION PERPETUAL FIXED RATE CAPITAL NOTES
* REINSURANCE WOULD LIMIT GROUP'S NET UK BUSINESS INTERRUPTION CLAIMS COST TO $75M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QBE INSURANCE GROUP LTD- PRICED ISSUE OF USD500 MILLION OF PERPETUAL FIXED RATE RESETTING CAPITAL NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HAS RECEIVED A LETTER FROM UK MARKETS WATCHDOG ABOUT BUSINESS INTERRUPTION INSURANCE -SPOKESWOMAN Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* QBE INSURANCE GROUP- SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED A FULLY UNDERWRITTEN US$750M PLACEMENT OF 145.5 MILLION NEW SHARES AT A$8.25 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Australia's QBE Insurance Group Ltd said on Tuesday it aimed to raise about $825 million to weather the economic damage the coronavirus pandemic is unleashing.
* SEEKS TRADING HALT PENDING CAPITAL RAISE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Australia's QBE Insurance Group on Tuesday said it was looking to boost its capital through an equity raising to stave off the impact from the coronavirus outbreak and also posted a strong premium growth in the first quarter.
* TO LIFT REGULATORY CAPITAL FROM 1.6X PCA CURRENTLY TO AROUND 1.9X
* QBE INSURANCE GROUP LTD - APPROPRIATE TO PAY GROUP'S 2019 FINAL DIVIDEND OF 27 AUSTRALIAN CENTS PER SHARE
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF JASON HARRIS AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF INTERNATIONAL DIVISION
* TO WITHDRAW PREVIOUSLY ADVISED TARGETS, INCLUDING COMBINED OPERATING RATIO AND NET INVESTMENT RETURN TARGETS FOR FY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Australia's QBE Insurance Group <QBE.AX> said on Monday climate change could make some premiums unaffordable, especially for customers exposed to extreme weather events, and was a "material risk" for its operations across the globe.
* FY19 STATUTORY NET PROFIT AFTER TAX OF $550M, UP 41% FROM $390M IN PRIOR YEAR
* MIKE WILKINS AO ELECTED TO SUCCEED W MARSTON BECKER AS CHAIRMAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Australia's QBE Insurance Group said on Wednesday its North American crop business is expected to pay claims of around 107%-109% on net earned premium of nearly $1.2 billion in 2019 due to adverse weather conditions.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.