52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Roku To Acquire Dataxu To Strengthen Industry-Leading Ott Advertising Platform
Kenneth Griffin Reports 5.0% Passive Stake In Roku Inc As Of October 1
Walmart And Roku Announce Soundbar, Wireless Subwoofer
Roku, Inc. operates television streaming platform. The Company connects users to streaming content, enables content publishers to build and monetize audiences and provides advertisers with capabilities to engage consumers. Its Roku platform allows users to personalize their content selection with cable television replacement offerings and other streaming services that suit their budget and needs. Ad-supported channels available on the Roku platform include CBS News, Crackle, The CW Television Network and Vice; subscription channels include HBO Now, Hulu and Netflix, as well as traditional pay TV replacement services like DirecTV Now, Sling TV and Sony PlayStation Vue; and transactional channels include Amazon Video, Google Play and Vudu. Its product categories include advertising, Roku TVs and Streaming Players.
Audio & Video Equipment
150 Winchester Cir
Anthony J. Wood
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, Founder
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Senior Vice President, General Manager of Account Acquisition
Scott Alden Rosenberg
General Manager and Senior Vice President, Platform Business
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. video streaming service Roku Inc <ROKU.O> reported a wider net loss in the third quarter on Wednesday, as it spent more to attract subscribers to its video streaming platform.
Roku Inc reported a bigger net loss in the third quarter, as the video streaming device-maker spent more to attract subscribers to its video streaming platform, sending shares down 15% in extended trading.
Comcast Corp <CMCSA.O> said on Wednesday it will offer internet customers a free streaming media set top box that works with other services, stepping up competition with Roku Inc in the market for a device that organises multiple subscriptions.
Streaming company Roku, whose software runs one in three smart TVs in the United States, is turning to the British market as competition with Silicon Valley giant Amazon goes international.
Roku Inc said on Wednesday it will begin offering premium video channels to customers for a subscription fee as it expands its free streaming video service.
Roku Inc forecast a surprise holiday-quarter loss and missed third-quarter revenue estimates for its high margin video streaming platform, sending its shares down nearly 13 percent in after-market trading on Wednesday.
Roku Inc reported a 39 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, helped by higher number of subscribers for its ad-supported video streaming platform.
(Corrects paragraph 2 to say company "had 22 mln active accounts in Q2", not "added 22 mln active accounts")
Roku Inc reported a 57.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, helped by higher number of subscribers for its ad-supported video streaming platform.
Roku Inc shares were up nearly 7 percent premarket on Thursday after it posted smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss helped by its TV streaming platform.
* QTRLY NET LOSS PER SHARE ATTRIBUTABLE TO COMMON STOCKHOLDERS $0.07
* SAYS ANNOUNCED ARRIVAL OF ROKU STREAMING STICK+ IN CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ROKU ADDS LIVE AND LINEAR NEWS FROM ABC NEWS, CHEDDAR, PEOPLE TV AND MORE TO GROWING COLLECTION OF FREE STREAMING ENTERTAINMENT IN THE ROKU CHANNEL
* POINT72 ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P. REPORTS 5.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ROKU INC AS OF APRIL 13 - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2qB4gcL Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ESPN+ DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER SUBSCRIPTION STREAMING SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE ON ROKU DEVICES
* ROKU INC SAYS CEO ANTHONY WOOD'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $4.2 MILLION – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ILSlA6) Further company coverage:
* FUNAI CORPORATION EXPECTS TO SHIP FIRST SANYO ROKU TVS IN CANADA THIS QUARTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE ROKU CHANNEL TO BE AVAILABLE AS AN APP ON SELECT SAMSUNG SMART TVS IN U.S. THIS SUMMER
* ROKU RELEASES FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN ROKU INC - SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.