52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sunrun Reports Third Quarter EPS $0.28
Tiger Global Management Reports A Passive Stake Of 12.0% In Sunrun Inc
Tiger Global Management Reports 19.5% Stake In Sunrun Inc
Sunrun Inc. is engaged in the design, development, installation, sale, ownership and maintenance of residential solar energy systems (Projects) in the United States. The Company is engaged in providing solar energy services and products to its customers. As of December 31, 2016, it operated a fleet of residential solar energy systems in the United States, with approximately 134,000 customers across 16 states, as well as the District of Columbia. The Company sells to homeowners over the phone, in the field through canvassing and in-home sales and through retail sales channels through its strategic partners. The solar service offerings are provided through its lease and power purchase agreements. It sells solar service offerings and installs solar energy systems for homeowners through its direct-to-consumer channel. It sells solar energy systems to homeowners, as well as related products, such as solar panels, inverters, racking systems and other solar-related equipment to resellers.
225 Bush St Ste 1400
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Edward Harris Fenster
Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder
Lynn Michelle Jurich
Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Executive Director
Tom Arthur vonReichbauer
Chief Financial Officer, Principal Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
With its $1.5 billion acquisition of smaller rival Vivint Solar Inc <VSLR.N>, Sunrun <RUN.O> is creating a residential solar behemoth that it hopes will bring down the cost of going solar, accelerate adoption of home batteries and expand the technology to more U.S. homes...
Sunrun Inc <RUN.O> said on Monday it will buy Blackstone-backed peer Vivint Solar <VSLR.N> for about $1.46 billion in an all-stock deal, as the top U.S. residential solar installers look to solidify their market position.
U.S. residential solar installer Sunrun Inc said on Monday it will buy peer Vivint Solar for about $1.46 billion in an all-stock deal.
* Q1 REVENUE $144.4 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $132.7 MILLION
* IS EXPANDING ITS HOME SOLAR SERVICE TO ILLINOIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 7.8 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUNRUN INC AS OF MARCH 29 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qiarmH) Further company coverage:
* SUNRUN - ON MARCH 27, CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO AMENDED & RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT ORIGINALLY ENTERED INTO IN JAN 2016 WITH VARIOUS LENDERS
* SUNRUN REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ENTERED INTO A PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH SUNRUN, ONE OF TOP RESIDENTIAL SOLAR INSTALLERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SUNRUN - RECEIVED AWARD UNDER ADVANCING COMMONWEALTH ENERGY STORAGE PROGRAM, RUN BY MASSACHUSETTS CLEAN ENERGY CENTER, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY RESOURCES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.