52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Suez Wins Two Contracts In India For Total Amount Of Eur 60 Million
Suez Wins A Number Of Contracts In China And Philippines Worth A Total Revenue Of More Than 90 Million Euros
A2A And Suez Announce Partnership For Industrial Waste Management System
Suez SA, formerly Suez Environnement Company SA is a France-based holding engaged predominantly in the area of environmental services, transforming waste into resources. It provides services in the areas of water and waste, including drinking water and wastewater treatment services and engineering, waste collection and recovery. It operates on three business lines: Water Europe; Waste Europe, and International (The United States of America, Australia, Africa). The International business line covers activities of Degremont, a subsidiary engaged in construction of drinking water and desalination plants, inside and outside Western Europe. Within the Water Europe business line, the Company plans and constructs water treatment facilities, as well as distributes water and provides wastewater treatments activities. Waste business line collects and manages, recovers materials and disassemblies end-of-life vehicles, aircraft and boats, among others. It operates through Odle, Inc.
Waste Management Services
Tour CB 21 16 Place de l'Iris
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Director
Group Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President Group for the France Region, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Human Resource Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Julian D. Waldron
Senior Executive Vice President Group - Finance, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* IN APRIL WE'RE SEEING FULL IMPACT OF HEALTH CRISIS ON OUR REVENUES AND PROFITABILITY
* ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY, REDUCTION OF DIVIDEND OF ALMOST A THIRD TO 0.45€ PER SHARE, PROPOSED TO GENERAL ASSEMBLY
* ANNOUNCES ON WEDNESDAY ALL ACTIONS THE GROUP HAS PUT IN PLACE TO ADJUST TO COVID-19 CONTEXT
* ON CORONAVIRUS: SUEZ TAKES STEPS TO MAINTAIN WATER SERVICE DURING COVID-19 HEALTH CRISIS
* CEO SAYS CORONAVIRUS HAS FOR NOW JUST HAD A LIMITED IMPACT ON COMPANY'S ACTIVITIES IN CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Benjamin Mallet)
U.S. television streaming company Netflix has opened a new Paris office and plans to develop more than 20 original French-language productions in 2020, it said on Friday.
French pay-TV group Canal+ has acquired African film and television studio ROK, marking the first international acquisition in Nigeria's film industry, popularly known as Nollywood.
On a muddy side-street in Abidjan, Alex Ogou directs his cast of young locals in a TV drama about gangsters in Ivory Coast that French media giant Vivendi hopes will help revive its fortunes.
* ACLARA AND SUEZ SIGN PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE SMART INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS TO U.S. MUNICIPALITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.