52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Star Entertainment's Chairman's And CEO's AGM Address
Star Entertainment Group Updates On Debt Covenant Waivers
Star Entertainment Posts FY Net Loss After Tax Attributable $94.6 Mln
The Star Entertainment Group Limited operates in the gaming, entertainment and hospitality industries. The Company operates The Star Sydney (Sydney), The Star Gold Coast (Gold Coast) and Treasury Brisbane (Brisbane). The Company also manages the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on behalf of the Queensland Government and invests in various strategic joint ventures. The Company's segments include Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane. The Sydney comprises The Star Sydney's casino operations, including hotels, apartment complex, restaurants, bars and night club. The Gold Coast segment includes Jupiters' casino operations, including hotel, theatre, restaurants and bars. The Brisbane segment includes Treasury's casino operations, including hotel, restaurants and bars. The Company also manages the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on behalf of the Queensland Government. The Company also owns Broadbeach Island on which the Gold Coast casino is located.
Casinos & Gaming
Level 3, 159 William Street
John A. O'Neill
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Legal and Risk Officer and Company Secretary
Chief Casino Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CO & NSW GOVERNMENT REACHED AGREEMENT ON GAMING TAXES APPLICABLE TO STAR SYDNEY UNTIL END OF FY2041
* EXECUTED AN ADDITIONAL DEBT FUNDING FACILITY WITH EXISTING RELATIONSHIP BANKS FOR $200 MILLION
Star Entertainment Group Ltd said on Wednesday it will be standing down 90% of its 9,000 staff due to casino closures mandated by the Australian government to stem the spread of the coronavirus.
* STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LTD- ANNOUNCES PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
* TRADING IN EARLY 2H FY2020 REFLECTS CHALLENGING CONDITIONS, IMPACTED BY CAUTIOUS CONSUMER ENVIRONMENT, BUSHFIRES, CORONAVIRUS
* Star sees FY pre-tax profit A$550-560 mln vs A$568 mln yr prior
Australian casino operator Star Entertainment Group Ltd <SGR.AX> said on Friday its annual net profit nearly halved, far below analysts' forecasts, hurt by low house win rates.
* TO INCREASE TARGET DIVIDEND PAYOUT RATIO TO A MINIMUM OF 70% OF NORMALISED NET PROFIT AFTER TAX, FROM FY2018
* Company says number of Asian VIP gamblers is back to normal (Recasts, adds fund manager comment and share reaction)
Star Entertainment Group Ltd, Australia's second-largest casino operator, reported a slump in half-year net profit as an unusually poor rate of house wins outweighed a recovery in the number of wealthy Chinese gamblers.
* HY REVENUE FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $1,188.2 MILLION, UP 0.5 PCT
* QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT APPROVED PLAN OF DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION FOR QUEEN'S WHARF BRISBANE PRECINCT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.