52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Singapore Exchange To Launch FTSE Taiwan Index Futures
Singapore Exchange Ltd To Fully Acquire Bidfx
Singapore Exchange Partners With Ucommune
Singapore Exchange Ltd is a Singapore-based market infrastructure. The Company operates equity, fixed income and derivatives markets. It operates through three business units: Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities; Equities (Cash and Derivatives); and Data, Connectivity and Indices. It provides listing, trading, clearing, settlement, depository and data services. The Equities and Fixed Income unit comprises issuer services, securities trading and clearing, and post trade services. It provides derivatives trading and clearing services, membership and collateral management. It also offers market data and connectivity service. Fixed income includes retail fixed income securities and wholesale fixed income securities. Its market data services include real-time data feeds, post trade data feeds, news and corporate actions and data services for listed companies.
2 Shenton Way, #02-02 Sgx Centre I
Chong Seng Kwa
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Boon Chye Loh
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Non-Independent Director
Lay Chew Chng
Chief Financial Officer
Boon Gin Tan
Chief Executive Officer - Singapore Exchange Regulation
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3f2vwbA * Most Asian stocks up, but pull back slightly from early gains * Strong USD keeps Asian FX under pressure * Political tensions, rising COVID-19 cases...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Singapore Exchange Ltd (SGX) <SGXL.SI> said on Monday it would pay about $128 million to buy the 80% stake it does not own in trading platform, BidFX, as it seeks build its presence in foreign exchange futures and the over-the-counter market.
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3f2vwbA * Indonesian rupiah declines most * Philippine stocks reverse course to end higher By Shriya Ramakrishnan June 26 (Reuters) - Asian stock markets steadied...
Singapore Exchange <SGXL.SI> faces a threat to its growth strategy after index provider MSCI decided to shift licensing of many derivatives to Hong Kong, jeopardising the status of what was just a month ago one of the best sector performers globally.
* Philippines recovers early losses on stimulus boost * Singapore Exchange shares fall most since 2008 By Arundhati Dutta May 27 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets ended higher on Wednesday, led by Malaysia, on hopes of government stimulus measures to boost coronavirus-hit...
Hong Kong's exchange is launching derivatives with index provider MSCI in a deal that hurts rival Singapore and boosts its global appeal amid U.S. warnings that Chinese pressure on the city’s autonomy threatens its future as a financial hub.
Shares in bourse operator Singapore Exchange Ltd <SGXL.SI> suffered their steepest daily fall in more than a decade after the company said its profit would be hit when a licence to offer a suite of regional equity derivatives ends in February 2021.
* SGX REGCO REMOVES MINIMUM TRADING PRICE RULE WHILE ENHANCING OTHER ANTI-MANIPULATION TOOLS
Charles Li will step down as head of the Hong Kong stock exchange by October next year, the bourse said on Thursday, kick-starting a search for a successor with his ability to balance the wishes of international institutions, local players and Beijing.
As market volatility has eased after the mayhem of March, investors betting on a rocky economic recovery from the coronavirus crisis are buying shares of exchanges that are poised to profit if more turmoil ensues.
Singapore Exchange's profit jumped 38% to a 13-year high in the January-March quarter as extreme market volatility amid the coronavirus outbreak boosted equities and derivatives trading volumes.
Singapore Exchange reported a 38% jump in quarterly net profit to a 13-year high on Friday, as equities and derivatives trading volume surged on extreme market volatility.
Singapore Exchange's <SGXL.SI> regulatory chief called on listed companies to provide "prompt and high quality" information on the impact of the novel coronavirus on their business or risk a loss of investor confidence.
* TO CLOSE CENTRAL DEPOSITORY CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE FROM 18 APRIL 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
* INTERNATIONAL AND RETAIL INVESTORS WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ACCESS TO SGX SECURITIES AND DERIVATIVES MARKETS
Stock and derivatives exchanges will remain open despite extraordinary volatility in global financial markets, the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) said on Thursday.
* SINGAPORE EXCHANGE REGULATION ANNOUNCES GUIDANCE ON HOLDING OF GENERAL MEETINGS AMID COVID-19
* Trump vows to take "major" steps to shield economy * Singapore sees best session since June 2016 * Recovery in oil prices boosts energy stocks By Shruti Sonal March 10 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stocks ended higher on Tuesday, rebounding from steep losses in the previous...
* Trump vows to take "major steps" to shield economy * Singapore shares see best session since Dec. 2018 * Philippine stocks fall for third straight session By Shruti Sonal March 10 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets bounced back on Tuesday from steep falls in...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.