52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shake Shack Qtrly Total Revenue Decreased 39.9% To $91.8 Million
Shake Shack Says Same-Shack Sales Declined About 49% In Q2 Vs Prior Year
Shake Shack - Co, Licensee Maxim's Caterers Limited Announce Expanded Partnership, With Plans To Open 15 Shacks In South China By 2030
Shake Shack Inc. operates roadside burger stands. The Company serves an American menu of burgers, hot dogs, crispy chicken, frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, shakes, beer and wine, among others. The Company's signature items are its all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free burgers, hot dogs, crispy chicken, crinkle cut fries, shakes and frozen custard. Its menu focuses on food and beverages, crafted from a range of classic American foods. The Company's domestic menu includes a range of signature items, such as the ShackBurger, SmokeShack, Shack-cago Dog, 'Shroom Burger, seasonal frozen custard, hand-spun shakes, concretes, ShackMeister Ale, and Shack Red and Shack White wines. As of December 28, 2016, it had 114 Shacks in 13 countries and 16 states, as well as the District of Columbia. Its burgers are made with a whole-muscle blend of all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free Angus beef, ground fresh daily, cooked to order and served on a non-genetically modified organism potato bun.
225 Varick St Rm 301
NEW YORK, NY
Daniel Harris Meyer
Independent Chairman of the Board
Tara Margaret Comonte
President, Chief Financial Officer
Randall J. Garutti
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shake Shack Inc posted a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday as the burger chain temporarily shut some restaurants and cut working hours due to coronavirus-led lockdowns and civil unrest that gripped several U.S. cities.
Shake Shack Inc posted a quarterly loss on Thursday, as COVID-19 restrictions forced the burger chain to temporarily close some restaurants and limit dine-in services.
Corona Capital is a daily column updated throughout the day by Breakingviews columnists around the world with short, sharp pandemic-related insights.
Shake Shack Inc said it will return the small business loan it received from the U.S. government, making it the first major firm to hand back money provided to help businesses ride out the impact of the coronavirus lockdown.
Shake Shack Inc will return the small business loan it received from the U.S. government, the burger chain's chief executive said on Monday, making it the first major firm to hand back money aimed at helping small businesses ride out the coronavirus impact.
* SHAKE SHACK CEO SAYS CO DECIDED TO IMMEDIATELY RETURN $10 MILLION PPP LOAN CO RECEIVED LAST WEEK TO SBA - BLOG Source text : https://bit.ly/2yr7DKL Further company coverage:
* SHAKE SHACK, UNDER RISK FACTORS, SAYS CO'S ABILITY TO USE ITS NET OPERATING LOSS CARRYFORWARDS MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATION - SEC FILING
* SHAKE SHACK INC - SALES ACROSS OUR DOMESTIC COMPANY-OPERATED SHACKS ARE CURRENTLY DOWN BETWEEN 50% AND 90%, AVERAGING DOWN APPROXIMATELY 70% IN TOTAL
* SHAKE SHACK WILL TEMPORARILY SHIFT TO A “TO-GO” MODEL IN ALL COMPANY-OWNED U.S. RESTAURANTS
Shake Shack Inc expects its delivery sales to be volatile throughout 2020 after its move last year to an exclusive partnership with third-party platform Grubhub Inc, it said on Monday.
Shake Shack Inc said on Thursday that delays in new restaurant openings would slow revenue growth this year, disappointing Wall Street which was expecting the company to raise its guidance.
Shake Shack Inc on Thursday reaffirmed its full-year revenue forecast, disappointing Wall Street which was expecting the company to raise its guidance on the back of rising popularity of its pricey burgers and milkshakes.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.08 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SHAKE SHACK INC SAYS CEO RANDY GARUTTI'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $1.07 MILLION VERSUS $1.22 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Further company coverage:
* SHAKE SHACK ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Italy's Autogrill <AGL.MI> signed a partnership with U.S. fast food chain Shake Shack <SHAK.N> to open new eateries in airports and highways in North America, the travel caterer said.
* SHAKE SHACK INC - FIELER WILL BECOME EIGHTH MEMBER OF SHAKE SHACK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.