52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sobi Says Completed Tender Offer For All Outstanding Shares Of Dova Pharmaceuticals
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Q3 EBITA Up At SEK 1.01 Bln
Sobi To Acquire Dova Pharmaceuticals
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum publ AB is a Sweden-based pharmaceutical company. The Company develops, manufactures and sells medications within hemophilia, autoimmune diseases, metabolic diseases and cancer supportive care. The Company’s product portfolio is divided into three business segments: the Core Products segment offers pharmaceuticals within Inflammation area, and Genetics and metabolic therapeutic area; the Partner Products segment offers about 40 pharmaceuticals within hematology, oncology and emergency medicines, and the ReFacto Manufacturing segment. The Company has subsidiaries in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, United Kingdom and France, among others. On September 9, 2013, the Company acquired the full rights to develop and commercialize Kineret (anakinra) from Amgen, the biotechnology company based in the United States.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Anne Marie De Jonge Schuermans
Head of Technical Operations
Head of Medical and Scientific Affairs
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q3 SALES FOR ELOCTA WERE SEK 1,156 M (873) AND SALES FOR ALPROLIX WERE SEK 341 M (255)
Drugmaker Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) said on Friday it had reached an exclusive licensing deal with Swiss firm Novimmune SA for the perpetual global rights to emapalumab, a late-stage orphan drug candidate for the treatment of primary Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis...
* HENRIK STENQVIST IS JOINING SOBI AS NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has adopted a positive opinion for Anakinra for the treatment of Still’s disease.
Rare-disease drug maker Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) reported on Thursday a bigger fourth-quarter profit jump than expected but guided for slightly slower profit growth in 2018 than estimated by analysts.
* SAYS SOBI EXPECTS TOTAL REVENUES FOR FULL-YEAR TO BE IN RANGE OF SEK 7,500 - 7,700 M.
Rare-disease drug maker Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) reported on Wednesday a bigger jump than expected in quarterly core profit, raised its profit and sales guidance, and said it planned to boost operations in North America.
* Alprolix approved for treatment of Hemofili B in Saudi Arabia. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Sennero)
* Swedish orphan biovitrum says sobi now expects total revenues for full year to be in range of sek 6,300 to 6,400 m (6,100-6,200)
* Swedish orphan biovitrum Q2 total revenue was SEK 1,639 mln (1,469)
* Says company and Raffensperger, have come to the agreement that Raffensperger will leave the company to pursue other opportunities. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Sobi keeps the Partner Products business area as an integral part of the company
* Oelkers joins Sobi from his previous role as CEO at BSN Medical GmbH
* Says Q1 revenues grew 10 per cent overall, and by 47 percent adjusted for the one-time credit of SEK 322 million received in Q1 2016.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB CEO Geoffrey McDonough to reporters:
* Sobi expands haemophilia B development portfolio by adding rFIXFc-XTEN to its collaboration agreement with Bioverativ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Q4 total revenue of sek 1,292 m (814), an increase of 59 per cent (54 per cent at cer)
Swedish drug maker Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) <SOBIV.ST> said on Friday it was in talks with a private equity firm regarding a possible sale of its Partner Products business area.
* Says confirms that company is in discussions with a private equity firm regarding a possible sale of its partner products business area excluding Kineret and Orfadin.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.