52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Virgin Galactic Holdings Says Selling Stockholder, Vieco 10, May Offer And Sell Up To 12.5 Mln Shares Of Common Stock
Update On Market Offering Of Shares Of Virgin Galactic Holdings By Vieco 10
Virgin Galactic Says Its 10% Owner, Vieco 10 Reports Open Market Sale Of 1.3 Mln Shares
Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc., formerly Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp., is an aerospace company that provides human spaceflight for private individuals and researchers. The Company is focused on developing a spaceflight system to offer customers a multi-day experience culminating in a spaceflight that includes several minutes of weightlessness and views of earth from space. Through its aerospace development subsidiary, The Spaceship Company, LLC, the Company manufactures its space vehicles in Mojave, California. Its spaceflight system consists of three primary components: its carrier aircraft, WhiteKnightTwo; its spaceship, SpaceShipTwo, and its hybrid rocket motor. SpaceShipTwo is a spaceship with the capacity to carry pilots and customers or payloads, into space and return them to earth.WhiteKnightTwo is a twin-fuselage aircraft designed to carry SpaceShipTwo up to an altitude of approximately 45,000 feet where the spaceship is released for its flight into space.
Aerospace & Defense
166 N Roadrunner Pkwy Ste 1C
LAS CRUCES, NM
Chairman of the Board
George Thomas Whitesides
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jonathan Joseph Campagna
Chief Financial Officer
President, Virgin Galactic, LLC
Chief Operating Officer, Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. and President, TSC, LLC
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC SAYS SELLING STOCKHOLDER, VIECO 10, MAY OFFER AND SELL UP TO 12.5 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK - SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/302h1Ai) Further company coverage:
* VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS SAYS ITS 10% OWNER, VIECO 10 LTD REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 1.3 MILLION SHARES AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $16.17PER SHARE ON MAY 18
Billionaire Richard Branson's Virgin Group said on Monday that it may sell up to 25 million shares of space tourism company Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc <SPCE.N> to raise funds amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
* VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC FILES FOR OFFERING OF UP TO 150.5 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK BY THE SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: https://bit.ly/2xqRPYh Further company coverage:
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc Chairman Chamath Palihapitiya on Tuesday raised $720 million for a new blank-check company, 20% more than its original target, after the coronavirus crisis upended plans last month.
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc Chairman Chamath Palihapitiya is moving ahead with a $600 million initial public offering for a new blank-check company on Tuesday, after the coronavirus crisis upended plans last month, according to two people familiar with the matter and a...
* VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC SAYS CEO GEORGE WHITESIDES' FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.3 MILLION - SEC FILING Source: https://bit.ly/2Kjgh0D Further company coverage:
Billionaire Richard Branson's space tourism company Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc will keep running as a critical infrastructure business, even as many U.S. states in which it operates have mandated business closures during the coronavirus outbreak.
* VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS - ON MARCH 16, 2020, COMPENSATION COMMITTEE OF BOARD APPROVED 2019 ANNUAL BONUS AWARDS FOR NAMED EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
Chamath Palihapitiya, the dealmaker behind last year's blockbuster Virgin Galactic deal, is looking to raise a combined $900 million through two new investment vehicles, according to regulatory filings.
* VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS - PREVIOUSLY EXPECTED IT MAY ISSUE UP TO 31 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK, ISSUABLE UPON EXERCISE OF WARRANTS
* VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC SAYS NOW MAY ISSUE UP TO 27.46 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK, ISSUABLE UPON EXERCISE OF WARRANTS - SEC FILING
Billionaire Richard Branson's space tourism company, Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc <SPCE.N>, said on Tuesday its fourth-quarter net loss widened to $73 million from a year-ago loss of $46 million as it reported its first results as a publicly traded company.
Billionaire Richard Branson's space tourism company, Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc, said on Tuesday net losses widened to $73 million in the fourth quarter from $46 million in the year-ago period, in its first financial results as a publicly traded company.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.