52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Skyworks Solutions Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.77
Skyworks Reports Q2 Results
Skyworks Solutions Reports Q2 Revenue $766.1 Million
Skyworks Solutions Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductor products, including intellectual property. The Company's analog semiconductors are connecting people, places, and things, spanning a number of new and unimagined applications within the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, connected home, industrial, medical, military, smartphone, tablet and wearable markets. Its geographical segments include the United States, Other Americas, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Other Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. It operates throughout the world with engineering, manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout Asia, Europe and North America. It is engaged with key original equipment manufacturers (OEM), smartphone providers and baseband reference design partners. Its product portfolio consists of various solutions, including amplifiers, attenuators, detectors, diodes, filters, front-end modules, hybrid, mixers, switches, and modulators.
5260 CALIFORNIA AVENUE
David J. Aldrich
Chairman of the Board
Liam K. Griffin
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Robert John Terry
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Carlos S. Bori
Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Skyworks Solutions Inc, which supplies radio chips to Apple Inc's iPhones, cut its quarterly results forecasts on Wednesday, saying the coronavirus had disrupted distribution while stressing its largely Asia-based production facilities had been little affected.
Skyworks Solutions Inc, a chip supplier to Apple Inc's iPhones, said on Wednesday the coronavirus has not significantly disrupted its manufacturing operations, sending its shares up 3%.
Apple Inc supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc on Tuesday lowered its first-quarter profit and revenue estimates, citing weakness across its biggest smartphone customers.
Skyworks Solutions Inc forecast first-quarter revenue and profit below analysts' estimates, raising concerns of slowing demand for premium smartphones and sending its shares down 4 percent in extended trading.
Analog chipmaker Skyworks Solutions Inc reported a 2.4 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue on Thursday, as more of its chips found space in Apple Inc's new iPhones.
Apple supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc <SWKS.O> forecast current-quarter revenue below estimates on Thursday as global smartphone demand slows and U.S. restrictions on customer ZTE weigh, overshadowing better-than-expected second-quarter results.
* Q2 REVENUE $913.4 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $910.7 MILLION
Apple supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc reported a 7.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by higher demand for its radio frequency chips.
* JOHN CHEVEDDEN URGES SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE AGAINST RATIFICATION OF SPECIAL MEETING PROVISIONS PROPOSAL 'DO-NOTHING MANAGEMENT PROPOSAL' Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Enjc2N) Further company coverage:
* SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO LIAM GRIFFIN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.7 MLN VS $6.7 MLN IN FY 2016 -SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pZgTyJ] Further company coverage:
* SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC SAYS CEO LIAM K. GRIFFIN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.7 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Gg6o3r] Further company coverage:
Shares of Skyworks Solutions Inc rose as much as 13 percent on Tuesday after the company, whose radio frequency chips are used in iPhones, gave a current-quarter forecast that was not as dour as other Apple Inc suppliers.
Apple supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc <SWKS.O> reported a 15 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Monday, helped by strong demand for its wireless chips and technology that powers Internet of Things.
* SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC - NEWLY AUTHORIZED STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM REPLACES IN ITS ENTIRETY $500 MILLION STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* GUIDES Q2 FY18 REVENUE UP 6 TO 8% Y-O-Y WITH NON-GAAP DILUTED EPS UP 10% Y-O-Y
* Q4 revenue $984.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $980.2 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.