52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Technicolor Appoints Richard Moat As Chief Executive Officer
Technicolor Reports Q3 Improved Performance In Adjusted Ebitda
Euronext Announces Quarterly Revision Of French Indices
Technicolor SA is engaged in the development of technologies, and the supply of digital production (visual effects and animation), video and sound postproduction and distribution solutions and services for a range of content creators, pay-television operators, and over-the-top (OTT) and network service providers. The Company operates in the media and entertainment industry. The Company's activities are organized in three operating segments: Connected Home, Entertainment Services and Technology. The Connected Home segment includes design and supply of solutions enabling the delivery of digital video entertainment, data, as well as voice and Smart Home services to pay-television operators and network service providers. The Entertainment Services segment includes Production Services and DVD Services divisions. The Technology segment includes Patent Licensing, and Trademark and Technology Licensing divisions.
1-5 rue Jeanne d Arc
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, President of the Connected Home Division, Member of the Executive Committee
Deputy Chief Executive Officer – Production Services, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Friday:
Technicolor SA <TCH.PA> has been exploring options that include a full or partial sale of the French digital media company, as its set-top box business struggles because of higher prices for memory chips, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Influential U.S. magazine Consumer Reports said on Wednesday it was recommending Tesla Inc's <TSLA.O> Model 3 sedan after its latest tests showed that a firmware update improved the car's braking distance by nearly 20 feet.
* SUSPENDS SHARE MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT FOR WHICH IT PREVIOUSLY APPOINTED NATIXIS
* CONFIRMS OUTLOOK FOR 2018 ADJUSTED EBITDA FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* MYNTRA ACQUIRES CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, WITWORKS Source text - Myntra today announced that it has acquired Witworks, a Bangalore based technology start-up, focussed on producing smart wearable devices and their underlying software. As part of the acquisition, Myntra...
* REG-TECHNICOLOR: TECHNICOLOR APPOINTS LAURENT CAROZZI AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
French media and entertainment company Technicolor <TCH.PA> said on Thursday it has agreed to sell its patent licensing business to U.S. wireless technology provider InterDigital <IDCC.O> in a deal valuing the unit at $475 million.
* INTERDIGITAL MAKES BINDING OFFER TO ACQUIRE TECHNICOLOR’S PATENT LICENSING BUSINESS, WILL COLLABORATE WITH TECHNICOLOR ON VIDEO RESEARCH
French media and entertainment company Technicolor said on Thursday that Interdigital had agreed to buy its patent licensing business.
* FY GROUP REVENUES FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EUR 4.23 BILLION VERSUS EUR 4.63 BILLION YEAR AGO
French media and entertainment company Technicolor posted on Wednesday a 17.2 percent drop in its full-year adjusted core profit, missing its own guidance.
* TECHNICOLOR: TECHNICOLOR ESTABLISHES MILL FILM, A NEW VFX COMPANY IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REG-TECHNICOLOR: TECHNICOLOR NEGOTIATING STRATEGIC TRANSACTION CONCERNING ITS PATENT LICENSING BUSINESS
* MAINTAINS ITS ADJUSTED EBITDA AND FREE CASH FLOW OBJECTIVES FOR FY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
French media and entertainment group Technicolor reported a net loss of 106 million euros ($124 mln) in the first half of 2017, double its loss a year earlier, blaming rising memory chip prices.
* NET INCOME WAS A LOSS OF EUR 106 MILLION IN FIRST HALF OF 2017 COMPARED TO A LOSS OF 54 MILLION IN FIRST HALF OF 2017
French media and entertainment group Technicolor cut its full-year core earnings forecast on Thursday as rising memory chip costs hit its Connected Home business, the company's third profit warning this year.
* Sees adjusted EBITDA in range of 460 million euros ($501.58 million) to 520 million euros
* FY group revenues 4.89 billion euros ($5.16 billion) versus 3.65 billion euros a year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.