52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tech Data Says Inflow Technologies Withdraws From Acquisition By Co
Tech Data Announces Expiration Of "Go-Shop" Period
Tech Data Amends Deal To Be Bought By Funds Managed By Apollo Global Affiliates At Increased Consideration Of $145/Share In Cash
Tech Data Corporation is a wholesale distributor of technology products. The Company serves as a link in the technology supply chain by bringing products from the technology vendors to market, as well as providing its customers with logistics capabilities and services. It operates through the segment of distributing technology products, logistics management and other value-added services. The Company operates in two geographic segments: the Americas and Europe. Its customers include value-added resellers (VARs), direct marketers, retailers and corporate resellers who support the diverse technology needs of end users. It sells its products to customers in approximately 100 countries throughout North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
5350 TECH DATA DR
Robert M. Dutkowsky
Executive Chairman of the Board
Richard T. Hume
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Charles V. Dannewitz
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Joseph H. Quaglia
President - Americas
President - Europe
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Tech Data Corp's <TECD.O> "go-shop" period, during which it was looking for alternative acquisition proposals, has ended, the company said on Tuesday, paving the way for it to be taken private by Apollo Global Management Inc <APO.N>.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett was thwarted in trying to spend some of the $128.2 billion of cash at his Berkshire Hathaway Inc, after a private equity firm outbid him to buy technology equipment distributor Tech Data Corp for $5.14 billion, CNBC said on Friday.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management has raised its bid to take Tech Data private in a deal valued at about $6 billion, the U.S. information technology equipment distributor said on Wednesday.
Private equity Apollo Global Management has raised its bid to acquire Tech Data to a deal valued at about $6 billion, the U.S. information technology equipment distributor said on Wednesday.
Private equity Apollo Global Management <APO.N> said on Wednesday it had agreed to acquire U.S. information technology equipment distributor Tech Data <TECD.O> in a deal valued at $5.4 billion.
Private equity Apollo Global Management will buy U.S. information technology equipment distributor Tech Data in a deal valued at $5.4 billion, the companies said on Wednesday.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC <APO.N> has approached Tech Data Corp <TECD.O> with an offer to acquire the U.S. information technology equipment distributor for close to $5 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* TECH DATA CORP - COO RICH HUME TO SUCCEED BOB DUTKOWSKY AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER IN JUNE 2018
* ORATION REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS
* TECH DATA - ON JAN 31, CO ENTERED INTO LENDER JOINDER, FIRST REVOLVER INCREASE AGREEMENT AMENDING SECOND AMENDED, RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT
* Tech Data Corp - on Oct 25, co terminated agreements relating to synthetic lease arrangement with SunTrust Bank, SunTrust Equity Funding - SEC filing
* Tech Data Corporation reports second quarter fiscal year 2018 results
* Agreement with Propel to distribute their limited collector's edition Star Wars battle drones Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tech Data Corp - on August 8, 2017 amended and restated transfer and administration agreement dated as of May 19, 2000 - SEC Filing
* Tech data announces new leadership team for canadian operations
* C2FO announces five-year global partnership extension with Tech Data Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Its technology solutions business is enhancing its Amazon Web Services (AWS) offering through its cloud marketplace Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tech Data Corp files for potential stock shelf, size not disclosed Source text:(http://bit.ly/2qL3vk2) Further company coverage:
* Tech Data Corporation reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 results
* Tech Data Corp - Steve Raymund to retire from board of directors; Bob Dutkowsky to be named chairman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.