52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
UnitedHealth Group Board Authorizes Payment Of Quarterly Dividend
Unitedhealth Group Continues Efforts To Combat Covid-19, Reports Q2 Results
Unitedhealth Group Says Protectwell Will Be Offered Free Of Charge To Employers In United States
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is a health and well-being company. The Company operates through four segments: UnitedHealthcare, OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx. It conducts its operations through two business platforms: health benefits operating under UnitedHealthcare and health services operating under Optum. UnitedHealthcare provides healthcare benefits to an array of customers and markets, and includes UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement, UnitedHealthcare Community & State, and UnitedHealthcare Global businesses. Optum is a health services business serving the healthcare marketplace, including payers, care providers, employers, governments, life sciences companies and consumers, through its OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx businesses. OptumInsight provides services, technology and healthcare solutions to participants in the healthcare industry. OptumRx provides retail network contracting, purchasing and clinical solutions.
Insurance (Accident & Health)
9900 Bren Rd E
Stephen J. Hemsley
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
David Scott Wichmann
Chief Executive Officer
John F. Rex
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Dirk C. McMahon
Chief Executive Officer - UnitedHealthcare
Marianne D. Short
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
UnitedHealth Group Inc on Wednesday warned of rising costs later this year as Americans catch up on less urgent surgeries delayed by the coronavirus pandemic but stuck to its full-year forecast after posting a near 102% surge in quarterly profit.
UnitedHealth Group Inc said on Wednesday its second-quarter profit more than doubled, helped by lower medical costs due to a fall in healthcare utilization following coronavirus-fueled lockdowns and social distancing.
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP - $100 MILLION INVESTMENT IN HEALTH & HOUSING FUND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP AND MICROSOFT COLLABORATE TO LAUNCH PROTECTWELL™ PROTOCOL AND APP TO SUPPORT RETURN-TO-WORKPLACE PLANNING AND COVID-19 SYMPTOM SCREENING
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP FILES PRELIM PROSPECTUS FOR FIVE-PART NOTE OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (https://bit.ly/3dEpgpN) Further company coverage:
U.S. health insurer UnitedHealth Group Inc <UNH.N> said on Thursday it plans to spend $1.5 billion on its customers in part by issuing credits against some commercial health insurance premiums in June due to the new coronavirus pandemic.
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP - DURING ANDREW WITTY'S ABSENCE, DAVID S. WICHMANN, CEO OF CO, WILL OVERSEE OPTUM
* UNITEDHEALTH SAYS EXPECT TO SEE INCREASES IN MEDICAID AND INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS TO OFFSET SOME LOSSES EXPERIENCED IN COMMERCIAL GROUP BUSINESS -CONF CALL
UnitedHealth Group Inc <UNH.N> on Wednesday reaffirmed its financial targets for the year, but cautioned it was uncertain of the impact of elective procedures being postponed by Americans during the COVID-19 pandemic.
UnitedHealth Group Inc Chief Executive David Wichmann said on Wednesday that a broad hold on elective procedures due to the new coronavirus pandemic has negatively impacted its Surgical Care Affiliates ambulatory surgery centers that provide outpatient joint, spine and cardiovascular...
* UNITEDHEALTH SAYS IT HAS BEEN TRACKING INFECTIOUS DISEASE PATTERNS TO IDENTIFY SUPPLY AND DEMAND INEQUITIES
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP PROVIDES EXPANSIVE SUPPORT TO COVID-19 RESPONSE EFFORTS, REPORTS BALANCED FIRST QUARTER PERFORMANCE
UnitedHealth Group Inc reported a 2.5% fall in first-quarter profit on Wednesday, hurt by higher medical costs.
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP ACCELERATES NEARLY $2 BILLION IN PAYMENTS AND SUPPORT TO HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS TO HELP WITH COVID-19 FINANCIAL CHALLENGES
U.S. Vice President Mike Pence will meet on Tuesday with top executives of large health insurance companies, Pence's office said on Monday amid the fast-moving coronavirus outbreak.
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP REINFORCES ACTIONS TAKEN TO PROVIDE MEMBERS AND PATIENTS WITH COVID-19 SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
* Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.91 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC - BOARD AUTHORIZES PAYMENT OF QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT LLC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 18,078 CLASS A SHARES IN MASTERCARD INC - SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.