52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vipshop Reports Q3 Net Income Per Diluted Ads RMB1.30
Vipshop Reports Unaudited Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Vipshop Holdings Q2 Revenue RMB 22.7 Bln Vs Refinitiv IBES Estimate Of RMB 21.52 Bln
Vipshop Holdings Limited is a holding company. The Company is an online discount retailer for brands in China. The Company offers branded products to consumers in China through flash sales mainly on its vip.com Website. The Company's segment is sales, product distribution and offering of goods on its online platforms. The Company conducts its business through its subsidiaries and consolidated affiliated entities in China. Through its flash sales model, the Company sells limited quantities of discounted branded products online for limited periods of time. The Company offers diversified product offerings from over 17,000 domestic and international brands, including apparel for women, men and children, fashion goods, cosmetics, home goods and other lifestyle products. The Company offers a range of products and services for consumers through lefeng.com, specializing in branded cosmetics, apparel, healthcare products, food and other consumer products.
No. 20 Huahai Street, Liwan District
Eric Ya Shen
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President of Logistics
Chief Technology Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* VIPSHOP HOLDINGS LTD - ENTERED INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS AND COMMITTED TO INVEST UP TO $250 MILLION INTO A PRIVATE EQUITY FUND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VIPSHOP REPORTS UNAUDITED FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* TENCENT HOLDINGS LIMITED REPORTS 7.0 PERCENT STAKE IN VIPSHOP HOLDINGS LTD AS OF DECEMBER 29, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2meUBHd) Further company coverage:
Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd <0700.HK> said on Monday it would lead an $863 million investment in apparel platform Vipshop Holdings Ltd <VIPS.N>, upping its rivalry in retail with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd <BABA.N>.
Chinese social media firm Tencent Holdings Ltd and e-commerce platform JD.com Inc on Monday said they will jointly invest $863 million in Chinese discount online retailer Vipshop Holdings Ltd .
* TENCENT, JD.COM AND VIPSHOP ANNOUNCE EQUITY INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS COOPERATION
* Vipshop reports unaudited second quarter 2017 financial results
* Launched sale of remaining shares of SRP Groupe representing c.4.48 pct of share capital and 3.11 pct voting rights of the co via ABB
* Vipshop reports unaudited first quarter 2017 financial results
* Vipshop Holdings - Term loan facility may only be used in connection with repurchase by co of 1.50% convertible senior notes due 2019 on March 15, 2017
* Vipshop extends put right exercise period for 1.50% convertible senior notes due 2019
* Vipshop reports unaudited fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, February 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published Chinese online retailer Vipshop Holdings Limited's (Vipshop) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB+' and senior unsecured rating...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.